Thugs learn the hard way not to pick on cage fighters in skirts

Started by Brazen, October 07, 2009, 10:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRC

Viking

Quote from: PRC on October 07, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
I like Strongbow - dry english cider, it's not a bad drink at all.  I don't think I could taken ten of them though - after four I'd want to switch to liquor.

the south kensington winos drank 2l bottles of cider.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Brazen

I like Strongbow - dry english cider, it's not a bad drink at all.  I don't think I could taken ten of them though - after four I'd want to switch to liquor.
:x
Strongbow's disgusting and one of the first drinks kiddy binge drinkers start on. Try some proper scrumpy next time.

Tamas

Wow, the first "gal" took down at least two, including the huge-ass mofo in a matter of seconds. Impressive.

Neil

Quote from: Malthus on October 07, 2009, 10:47:55 AM
Heh, it's over so fast. Pow, bam, two drunk Welsh yobs hit the pavement.

I was hoping for a more drawn out and humiliating ass-kicking.  ;)
That's what it's like, when you're fighting on the streets.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Malthus

Quote from: Neil on October 07, 2009, 03:18:15 PM

I dunno, I lack experience of fighting people while dressed in drag.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: Malthus on October 07, 2009, 03:21:51 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 07, 2009, 03:18:15 PM

I dunno, I lack experience of fighting people while dressed in drag.  :P
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Quote from: PRC on October 07, 2009, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: ulmont on October 07, 2009, 02:48:02 PM
Yeah, but Strongbow is extremely harsh on the stomach.

What do you mean?  Gives you gas?

I mean that if I drink some number of Strongbows, I'll puke, and the number of Strongbows required is *significantly* less than the number of Guinesses or Newcastles that I can drink with no vomiting.

PRC

Quote from: Brazen on October 07, 2009, 03:10:11 PM
Strongbow's disgusting and one of the first drinks kiddy binge drinkers start on. Try some proper scrumpy next time.

I don't doubt there is better out there - unfortunately it's tough to find them in Western Canada.  Strongbow is like Heineken - it's everywhere - and i'm by no means a regular drinker but I do enjoy it now and again.

Can you recommend any good dry English ciders that export?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Even when not actual cage fighters, drag queens are some of the fiercest fighters ever.

When the homo revolution comes, they will be our shock troops.  :menace:

After their initial strike, we will send in the motorized lesbian brigades. :ph34r:

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on October 07, 2009, 03:10:11 PM

Good cider is expensive, though. A "green food" shop here carries good Norman cider, sold in these wine-size bottles, but they go at about 10 quid per bottle.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on October 07, 2009, 04:09:45 PM
Even when not actual cage fighters, drag queens are some of the fiercest fighters ever.

When the homo revolution comes, they will be our shock troops.  :menace:

After their initial strike, we will send in the motorized lesbian brigades. :ph34r:
Interesting fact:  Firearms are more useful than a good right hook, and you people aren't any good with firearms.

Have fun getting exterminated in the not-so-distant future!

CountDeMoney

OK, I enjoyed that, and forwarded it to a buddy of mine that fights MMA.

The only thing missing was the audio when the Hot Fuzz van pulls up.  RIGHT WOTS ALL THIS THEN