Useless poll of the week aka Ed's useless halloween thread aka the baking thread

Started by Ed Anger, October 06, 2009, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which candy should I give out for Halloween?

Snickers
6 (8.3%)
Kit-Kat
11 (15.3%)
Milky Way
2 (2.8%)
Three Musketeers
3 (4.2%)
Resse's Cups
12 (16.7%)
Buy all of the above
10 (13.9%)
Caramel Candy Apples with razor blades inside
3 (4.2%)
Americans are fat
14 (19.4%)
I hate that your holidays are in my country
7 (9.7%)
Other whiny option
4 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Ed Anger

Yes, I'm planning ahead, and I'm bored. All candy is minature sized. Money doesn't grow on trees.

I've also untangled the Christmas lights already.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Caliga

I vote Reese's Cups.  I usually buy those or Snickers cuz I like em the best and will be eating the leftovers.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

I voted 3 Musketeers, one of my favorites out of all of them, though I don't often eat any of them.

The Larch

Tonitrus

The Brain

Americans are disgusting piles of lard.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I said buy all of the above, although I don't really care for Milky Way.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Peanut butter cups are superior.  If not, you can always go with Kit Kat, Aero or Smarties.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2009, 12:48:27 PM
Peanut butter cups are superior.  If not, you can always go with Kit Kat, Aero or Smarties.

Bros in the Netherlands are superior to Aero.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on October 06, 2009, 12:52:14 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2009, 12:48:27 PM

Bros in the Netherlands are superior to Aero.
Interesting.  Never had one.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2009, 12:57:52 PM

Supposedly, they are the same but Bros taste a bit sweeter. They don't have as much of that tangy bit that Aero has.

Ed Anger

I thought about smarties, but they wouldn't survive to beggars night.  :Embarrass:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: garbon on October 06, 2009, 01:01:31 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2009, 12:57:52 PM

Supposedly, they are the same but Bros taste a bit sweeter. They don't have as much of that tangy bit that Aero has.
I'm told that many Canadian chocolate bars taste sweeter from their American equivalents as well.

Grey Fox

Milky Ways but that's only because they aren't actually any good.

Keep the Reese's for you & your family
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.