Useless poll of the week aka Ed's useless halloween thread aka the baking thread

Started by Ed Anger, October 06, 2009, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which candy should I give out for Halloween?

Snickers
6 (8.3%)
Kit-Kat
11 (15.3%)
Milky Way
2 (2.8%)
Three Musketeers
3 (4.2%)
Resse's Cups
12 (16.7%)
Buy all of the above
10 (13.9%)
Caramel Candy Apples with razor blades inside
3 (4.2%)
Americans are fat
14 (19.4%)
I hate that your holidays are in my country
7 (9.7%)
Other whiny option
4 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on October 28, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 28, 2011, 11:08:59 AM
I bought cases of the full sized candy bars this year. Snickers, Reese Cups, Three Musketeers and Kit Kat.

Going all out eh?

I haven't bought crap yet but my wife bought a costume for my 11-month old.  Better dress him up in something cute now before it could get him beat up in school or he starts complaining about it.

I figured it has been a lousy year in general and any kids going out trick or treating deserves something nice. Not just candy corn and necco wafers.

Plus whatever is leftover, I get to eat. Nom nom nom.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 28, 2011, 11:08:59 AM
I bought cases of the full sized candy bars this year. Snickers, Reese Cups, Three Musketeers and Kit Kat.

They are all fine products.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Turns out I'm going up to see my brother to give him some cash on Halloween.  We're just going to put the candy in a bowl and leave it outside, see if the bowl is still there when we come back.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 29, 2011, 06:02:38 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 29, 2011, 05:42:17 PM
:huh:   I thought you were a Fran Drescher aficionado?

8 beers.

What's the connection?

"Big on chocolate, not on fat!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4arM5UWJ24

Actually I believe it is Ed who is the Fran Drescher partisan. 

Fun fact: she was in the same high school class as Ray Romano.  Not so fun fact: she was brutally raped in a home invasion in 1985.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 29, 2011, 06:23:22 PM

I would have hammered it with the fist of an angry god.

Ed Anger

I have prepared myself. Black trench coat? check. Black hat? check. Mag Light to bash pedophiles with? check.

My Gestapo outfit is ready. The kids will have fun! NO PRANKS ALLOWED!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2011, 08:18:17 PM

A ballgag is not just a sexy accessory, but a practical device.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on October 31, 2011, 10:45:23 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2011, 08:18:17 PM

A ballgag is not just a sexy accessory, but a practical device.

I'd love her laugh/grunt of pain with each thrust deeper into her ass.