Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil

Did the Mage circle thingy today....that bit in the fade was amazing....liking this game more and more.

katmai

I cannot beat the Broodmother in Dwarven underground, she is f&%$ing hard.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

I must say I kinda like the Mila Jovovich chick. The stories she tells are cool.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grallon on November 08, 2009, 01:31:00 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 10:30:01 AM

You need to keep your ranged away from him.  Send in your tank and keep him healed and keep aggro on him.  Its a basic MMO battle.

I rarely group in MMOs remember?  besides the controls for these character are somewhat clumsier than those of LotRO or WoW.  Is there any healing other than through poultices and potions anyway?

In any event I decreased the difficulty to Easy and we downed him.

G.

Having a Tank keep aggro while the dpsers take him down is as basic as it gets.

Also, the controls are as precise as you want to make them.  There is no pause in an MMO so I really have no idea what you are talking about.  You can give each member of your party blow by blow instructions.

syk

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on November 08, 2009, 03:44:01 PM
I must say I kinda like the Mila Jovovich chick. The stories she tells are cool.

:huh:

The Brain

I patched the game and now it doesn't run. Brilliant design.

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 04:27:33 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 08, 2009, 03:44:01 PM

:huh:

What do you mean by that? Disagreeing that her stories are cool or that she is not like Mila Jovovich? She is pretty much a Joan of Arc as played by Mila, as far as I am concerned. :P

The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: Legbiter on November 08, 2009, 11:17:22 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 08, 2009, 10:32:26 AM
I'm finding it impossible to get anyone in this game to like me.  No matter what I do someone gets pissed off.  Even Alistair is barely above 0 and I listen to his whining all day without complaint, gave him some presents, and took care of a problem for him.

The only one who likes me is my dog Cuddles.

Morrigan seems to like me well enough, I just talked to her about her life in the Wilds, agreed with her conclusions on the Chantry, etc and gave her a ring. She likes jewelry as a gift. So now we're snogging each other on the road much to Alistairs annoyance.

Btw, how do you rotate members in and out of your party?:blush: I'm just about wrapping Lothering village up.

Morrigan pretty much hates my guts. And that's after I was agreeing with her about freedom and stuff. I told her that I want her to carry on with the party and my relationship with her dropped by 10. There is no pleasing that chick. Maybe she doesn't like gay elf mages. :P

Martinus

Aleister, on the other hand, is pretty much my best bud, and I haven't even done any of his personal quest yet.

katmai

No one likes gay elf mages...well maybe the brain, but that's it.

The Brain

Martinus