What's the appropriate action when someone passes out while hitting on you?

Started by Faeelin, October 04, 2009, 02:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 04:02:38 PM
Quote from: Slargos on October 04, 2009, 03:59:03 PM
You know.

If we ever do make that languish meet in Amsterdam, we're first going to have to go through the whole "Slargos was mainly just kidding" mantra.

I don't want "murdered by a polish faggot on an acid trip" in my final police report.  :P

Especially one in which the murder method made the investigating officer giggle like a schoolgirl and/or puke.  :D

My thoughts exactly.  :cry:

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on October 04, 2009, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 04, 2009, 03:55:47 PM
Quote from: Slargos on October 04, 2009, 03:53:23 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 04, 2009, 03:51:57 PM
That sounds interesting. I've never tried drugs - I'm too stuck up and too much of a control freak for that. Though I think that if I did some day, the effects could be... interesting to say the least. That's why I am scared shitless of it. :P

Wha.. like.. you might end up fucking some woman?  :P
Not really. I may kill someone. Or start a religion. Or collapse in a self-destructive puddle of psychological goo. :P

You know.

If we ever do make that languish meet in Amsterdam, we're first going to have to go through the whole "Slargos was mainly just kidding" mantra.

I don't want "murdered by a polish faggot on an acid trip" in my final police report.  :P
Nah I think the murder one is least likely. I just fear that with enough of "mind opening" drugs, I would abandon my life and start a religion or a revolution, or do something equally stupid. And I like my comfortable luxurious lifestyle too much. :P

Razgovory

If some one is hitting you and then they fall unconscious I think that means you won the fight.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2009, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 04, 2009, 03:32:21 PM
Can anyone describe that whole "acid trip" and "talking down" stuff to an actuary?  What are those things?

It is like a 30 cent error hidden in Accounts Receivable.
I'm not an accountant.

DisturbedPervert

With the several times that has happened to me with chicks, I've taken them to my place, put them on my couch, and put a large glass of ice water next to them, or taken them to their apartment if it was walkable.  With drunk dudes,  I've always just left them where they were, unless I know them.  Except in college, when I would write on them with markers or maybe shave their eyebrows off.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on October 04, 2009, 05:10:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2009, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 04, 2009, 03:32:21 PM
Can anyone describe that whole "acid trip" and "talking down" stuff to an actuary?  What are those things?

It is like a 30 cent error hidden in Accounts Receivable.
I'm not an accountant.

Do you really expect people to know the difference between an accountant and an actuarian? I'm expected to be well verse in criminal law even though I'm an antitrust lawyer. :P

Lettow77

If this happened to me i'd see to it they got somewhere safe. Their home, perhaps?  I certaintly could not leave them there.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on October 04, 2009, 05:23:41 PM
Do you really expect people to know the difference between an accountant and an actuarian? I'm expected to be well verse in criminal law even though I'm an antitrust lawyer. :P
Is the C in actuarian a hard C or a soft C?

Ideologue

Re: the OP--

Perpetuate myself through her ova.  Or place my nuptial gift on her face.  Whichever seems most appropriate.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 05:45:57 PM
Perpetuate myself through her ova.  Or place my nuptial gift on her face.  Whichever seems most appropriate.

Dunno if either would ever be appropriate at a bar.  :unsure:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 05:48:07 PM

Dunno if either would ever be appropriate at a bar.  :unsure:

Well, you take her back to her house first.  What do you think I am, some kind of pervert?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Slargos

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 04, 2009, 05:16:18 PM
With the several times that has happened to me with chicks, I've taken them to my place, put them on my couch, and put a large glass of ice water next to them, or taken them to their apartment if it was walkable.  With drunk dudes,  I've always just left them where they were, unless I know them.  Except in college, when I would write on them with markers or maybe shave their eyebrows off.

:lol:

Dude, I may be developing a man-crush on you.  :lol:

Martinus

Re: the OP--

I don't have ovaries. Which leaves only one option. :P

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 05:49:15 PM
Well, you take her back to her house first.  What do you think I am, some kind of pervert?

The question is whether you are an *outrageous* pervert.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius