News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tonitrus

Tonitrus

Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On

Eddie Teach

She Wants Revenge- I Don't Wanna Fall in Love
Humanwine- Rivolta Silenziosa
The Album Leaf- Red Eye
Incubus- Drive
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on September 05, 2015, 10:36:13 PM
Quote from: Liep on September 05, 2015, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: Josephus on September 05, 2015, 04:34:06 PM
I buy CDS  :secret:

Did you also buy vinyls in the 90's?

Actually bought a couple this month. ;)

Hipster! :P

Listening to: Easy-listening jazz songs. The national radio broadcaster has technical problems so all the niche stations are playing the same crap as the main station. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on September 04, 2015, 04:57:57 AM
The new Iron Maiden album is out. It's not bad. :cool:

I tried getting into Ghost before, but for some reason I just didn't like it. May have to give it another try.
I started listening to the new Maiden album tonight.  Speed of Light  :punk:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians

Tonitrus

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Darth Wagtaros

The Piano Guy sand Lindsey Stirling.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Liam Lynch- United States of Whatever
Pink Floyd- Run Like Hell
Glenn Miller- Little Brown Jug
Gill Landry- Mexico
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Norgy

Right now, a song a friend wrote based on one of my lyrics. It's still a bit raw, but man, he is one hell of a musician.

Liep

According to Spotify's https://spotify-foundthemfirst.com/en-GB I listened 4 artists before they got big. Indie cred! :w00t:

Chvrches, London Grammar, Sohn and Jungle. I don't know if any of them actually have become "big". :hmm: