What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

Robyn - Should Have Known
Björk - Possibly Maybe
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Steven Wilson...Hand.Cannot.Erase
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Chris Squire-Fish Out of Water
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Guano Apes - Living In A Lie
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2015, 03:57:43 PM
Guano Apes - Living In A Lie

Long time since I've heard anything by Guano Apes.

Break the Line.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

Meat Loaf - In The Land of the Pig, the Butcher is King

The Brain

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (NSFW)

Meh.

Though I guess if you ever wanted to see a nude Rihanna, covered in blood, lying on a pile of money while smoking, then this video has you covered.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Macy Gray Feat. Slick Rick - Hey Young World, Part 2
T-Pain Feat. Ciara - Blowing Up
Kylie Minogue - Sexercize

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

To celebrate the incoming Depardieu retrospective at the Cinémathèque :

Vangelis - 1492 The Conquest of Paradise

Savonarola

Machito - Kenya (1957)

It doesn't really sound like Afro-Cuban music from the 1950s.  It sounds more like the 1950s Hollywood recreation of Afro-Cuban; much less percussion and much more horns.  Still worth listening to.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Pink Floyd - Piper at the Gate of Dawn

T-R-I-P-P-Y  :cool:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

garbon

Listening to Spotify destroy the 90s. The Massive Dance Hits playlists seems to consist of generic dance music layered over 90s R&B...