News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Melanie C - 'Beautiful Intentions', not a bad rock album and she has a decent voice.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Quote from: Ideologue on April 12, 2013, 07:40:33 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on April 05, 2013, 10:53:33 PM
George Harrison, "What Is Life"

Opus--Live is Life. :hmm:
na na na na na

Now I'm gonna have that in my head all night.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

Devo - Penetration in the Centerfold
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Fergie feat. Ludacris - Glamorous

:punk: :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

The Bird and The Bee - Again & Again
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Jenny Owen Youngs - Fuck Was I

Eddie Teach

Outkast- Roses
Ratatat- Loud Pipes
Brooks & Dunn- My Maria
She Wants Revenge- Written in Blood
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

The Diamonds--Little Darlin'.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

Marillion...Between You and Me
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Terry Riley - A Rainbow In Curved Air.  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Eddie Money- Take Me Home Tonight
Gary Jules- Mad World
The Shins- New Slang
Funkadelic- Maggot Brain
A Perfect Circle- 3 Libras
Metric- Combat Baby
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

'The Start Of The Dawn Chorus' - I opened my window. :-)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

'The Bird Song and Wildlife' - I have a window wide open, in Blighty of all places, Ah spring.  :bowler: