News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Alanis Morissette - Not The Doctor
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely

I think that album was probably pretty formative in my childhood.

garbon

Mariah Carey - All In Your Mind

garbon

No Doubt - Artificial Sweetner

FunkMonk

Saw Kat Edmonson live at the Paramount in Austin last night. She is wonderful and absolutely beautiful.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Devo - Jocko Homo. 

Best 7/4 song ever.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Liep

The Raveonettes - Observator
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Snow Patrol - Spitting Games

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Josephus

Pink Floyd: The Final Cut.
Should we shout? Should we scream?
What happened to the postwar dream?
Oh Maggie,Maggie what did we do?/
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Pedrito

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

katmai

Ben Harper- Blessed to be a Witness
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son