And we're back!

Main Menu

That chick from Progressive

Started by Siege, September 03, 2009, 10:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2009, 03:59:02 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 04, 2009, 02:53:21 PM
Why would that only apply to nerdy chicks?  I like artsy chicks.

Nerdy chicks can be great in small doses.  Most artsy chicks = no thanx.

I like both.

Even, in fantasy at least, at the same time.  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

She's an uglier version of that SNL chick who smelled her armpits.

dps

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 12:59:23 AM
Still, true what?

(damn, I had to type that 20 times, not kidding, I am that retardedl)

Fixed

Sophie Scholl

She's attractive without the makeup.  The bright, bright red lipstick contrasted with the pale skin and whiteness of the room makes her stick out and really focus on her face I think.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2009, 02:50:48 PM
Saw one episode a while back where Mary Ann was showing some flabby thighs.  They were probably normal for the time, but still unappealing.  That pushed me back over into the Ginger camp.

That must have been one of those Gilligan's Island movies when she was old   -_-

Neil

Too much makeup.  Looks like a prostitute.

That is all.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

She reminds me of Carolyn Jones in the TV version of The Adams Family, except wearing white instead of black.

Sorry to ressurect the thread, but I couldn't think earlier of what she brought to mind, and suddenly it just came to me.

merithyn

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 12:18:44 AM
Who's that Mary Ann chick?

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Ginger on the left; Mary Ann on the right
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

charliebear

I find the Progressive chick annoying.  I'm quick to change the channel whenever those commercials come on.

Caliga

Quote from: charliebear on October 02, 2009, 07:59:10 AM
I find the Progressive chick annoying.  I'm quick to change the channel whenever those commercials come on.
Television is for losers.  :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points