News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

That chick from Progressive

Started by Siege, September 03, 2009, 10:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Strix on September 04, 2009, 11:15:30 AM
An older version but yes. They have the same smile, mannerisms, make-up, and other stuff.

You do realize that one is morbidly obese and the other is fairly slender, yes?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 04, 2009, 11:48:43 AM
An older version but yes. They have the same smile, mannerisms, make-up, and other stuff.

More to the point - one was selected and then made up to be about as grotesque as absolutely possible, and the other was not.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Berkut on September 04, 2009, 11:50:59 AM
More to the point - one was selected and then made up to be about as grotesque as absolutely possible, and the other was not.

Yeah. Progressive chick does wear a tad too much makeup but that comparison is rather bizarre.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 04, 2009, 11:58:51 AM
Quote from: Berkut on September 04, 2009, 11:50:59 AM

Yeah. Progressive chick does wear a tad too much makeup but that comparison is rather bizarre.

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Korea

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 12:59:23 AM
Still, true what?

(damn, I had to type that 20 times, not kidding, I am that cool)

::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

I was referring to DPs picture reference.
I want my mother fucking points!

Strix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 04, 2009, 11:48:43 AM

Yes, and one is young and the other old. I didn't say they were identical twins, did I? I said the Progressive character reminded me of the Drew Carey character.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Strix on September 04, 2009, 01:14:00 PM
Yes, and one is young and the other old. I didn't say they were identical twins, did I? I said the Progressive character reminded me of the Drew Carey character.

Malthus reminds me of Sammy Davis Jr. They're both Jewish!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Strix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 04, 2009, 01:32:33 PM
Quote from: Strix on September 04, 2009, 01:14:00 PM

Malthus reminds me of Sammy Davis Jr. They're both Jewish!

But do they both have a glass eye?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Maximus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 04, 2009, 08:44:55 AM
:blush: Personally, I go for the nerdy chicks.

Nerd chicks can be HOTT. I personally think it's because they're more about what they can do than what they look like.

Verbal diarrhea chick is NOTT HOTT.

derspiess

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 04, 2009, 12:11:18 AM
The Mary Ann analogy is ridiculous.  Mary Ann had a smoking hot body and showed it off in very skimpy clothing.  Mary Ann seems like a girl next door type cause Ginger acted like a slut.

Saw one episode a while back where Mary Ann was showing some flabby thighs.  They were probably normal for the time, but still unappealing.  That pushed me back over into the Ginger camp.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Maximus on September 04, 2009, 02:39:52 PM
Nerd chicks can be HOTT. I personally think it's because they're more about what they can do than what they look like.

Why would that only apply to nerdy chicks?  I like artsy chicks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Quote from: Valmy on September 04, 2009, 02:53:21 PM
Applies to them too.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on September 04, 2009, 02:53:21 PM

Nerdy chicks can be great in small doses.  Most artsy chicks = no thanx.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall