Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Siege

Still, true what?

(damn, I had to type that 20 times, not kidding, I am that cool)

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

The Progressive woman isn't hot/attractive so much as she's good at being the geeky but bubbly and lively spokesperson. Something like that I'd say is what gets our attention.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: KRonn on September 04, 2009, 08:39:19 AM
The Progressive woman isn't hot/attractive so much as she's good at being the geeky but bubbly and lively spokesperson. Something like that I'd say is what gets our attention.

:blush: Personally, I go for the nerdy chicks.

...But not Velma. No way in hell. Legs like a linebacker and shoulders to match. :x
Experience bij!

lustindarkness

Quote from: derspiess on September 03, 2009, 11:35:44 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 11:32:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 03, 2009, 10:55:54 PM
It makes no sense, but yeah I find her strangely attractive.

http://www.austin360.com/tv/content/tv/stories/2008/10/1020progressive.html

QuoteSo pine away, in the same brunette-crush way you did with Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island" and Velma on "Scooby-Doo."

They broke the article. :(

Okay I missed that part.  Who the bloody hell thinks Velma is in any way hot?  I'm pretty sure she's a dude anyway.

:blush:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 04, 2009, 08:44:55 AM
Quote from: KRonn on September 04, 2009, 08:39:19 AM

:blush: Personally, I go for the nerdy chicks.

...But not Velma. No way in hell. Legs like a linebacker and shoulders to match. :x

I'd go for Velma. :blush:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Strix

She is definitely not HOTT!

She reminds me of that character in the Drew Carey Show called Mimi (Kathy Kinney).

Americans sometimes confuse beauty with oddity. A person or thing can be so ugly that they stand out and because they stand out people find that attractive e.g. Shar Pei Dogs.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Octavian

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 10:28:55 PM

What makes her call my attention?

She look arabic somewhat and therefor familiar to you?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Strix on September 04, 2009, 11:05:10 AM
She reminds me of that character in the Drew Carey Show called Mimi (Kathy Kinney).

She reminds you of this?

Strix

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 04, 2009, 11:13:35 AM
Quote from: Strix on September 04, 2009, 11:05:10 AM

She reminds you of this?

An older version but yes. They have the same smile, mannerisms, make-up, and other stuff.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point