News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hortlund's New Career.

Started by Armyknife, September 25, 2009, 11:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armyknife

Well that didn't last long, he's been found out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8274016.stm

QuoteKeeper guilty of moving goalposts

IFK Goteborg goalkeeper Kim Christensen could be in hot water after moving the posts during a Swedish first division game in order to make the goal smaller.

The Danish goalkeeper was caught by TV cameras pushing the posts toward each other before a match against Orebro.

Referee Stefan Johannesson spotted the posts had been moved a few centimetres about 20 minutes into the game and pushed them back into the right place.

Christensen later said he had done the same thing before several other games.

He was spotted using his feet to push the bottom of each post slightly inwards.

The Swedish Football Association is investigating the incident.

"I have never heard anything like this before," said Swedish FA's disciplinary chief Kheneth Tallinger. "It's unique."

IFK Goteborg drew 0-0 with Orebro and top the table on goal difference with just a few weeks of the season to go.

:)

Valmy

Well he was rather skilled at moving the goal posts in Languish threads.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:11:49 AM
Well he was rather skilled at moving the goal posts in Languish threads.

:face:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Quote from: Armyknife on September 25, 2009, 11:07:34 AM
Well that didn't last long, he's been found out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8274016.stm

QuoteKeeper guilty of moving goalposts

IFK Goteborg goalkeeper Kim Christensen could be in hot water after moving the posts during a Swedish first division game in order to make the goal smaller.

The Danish goalkeeper was caught by TV cameras pushing the posts toward each other before a match against Orebro.

Referee Stefan Johannesson spotted the posts had been moved a few centimetres about 20 minutes into the game and pushed them back into the right place.

Christensen later said he had done the same thing before several other games.

He was spotted using his feet to push the bottom of each post slightly inwards.

The Swedish Football Association is investigating the incident.

"I have never heard anything like this before," said Swedish FA's disciplinary chief Kheneth Tallinger. "It's unique."

IFK Goteborg drew 0-0 with Orebro and top the table on goal difference with just a few weeks of the season to go.

:)

I don't get it.

Quoted for preservation purposes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Pat

Not just a few centimeters! See for yourselves, it's a full goal-post-width inwards.  :mad:

http://www.expressen.tv/Sport/allsvenskan/1.1717953/har-myglar-kim-christensen

They have also admitted moving the opposing team's goalposts outwards by kicking at them during offensive corners!

The disciplinary board will reach their decision on October 1st. Christensen better receive a suspension for several games, and IFK Göteborg a reduction of points.

The villains and criminals of IFK Göteborg have already done their best to deny us tickets to the final game of the season. If it is the game to decide who will be champions, as it very well could be, many AIK fans will go there regardless and roam the streets outside the arena. As a student of law I can not not endorse violence, but razing that stinking fish-mongrels-burgh to the ground would certainly allow them to build something less hideously ugly in it's stead.

For those with knowledge of Swedish, some music for your ears:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg7LnFvMVgM&feature=related

Pat

For all lovers of justice, I am pleased to announce that IFK Göteborg is down 1-0 against Kalmar :cool:

Pat

1-1 now, but at least IFK Göteborg got a man sent off for taking a dive, so there's still some hope they get a well-deserved defeat

Pat

Pat

Game over, 2-1 to Kalmar  :thumbsup: which brings us to...

Miglia's Short Introduction to Contemporary Swedish Football (Tm)

While there are also provincial teams of little note, we shall mainly concern ourselves with the big three Stockholm clubs. These are Djurgården, Hammarby, and the oldest and largest, AIK.

Djurgården and Hammarby are both crap, as is evident from their current position in the Swedish league

Pl. Lag      Ma V O F GM IM MS P
1 IFK Göteborg   25 14 5 6 44 19 25 47

2 AIK   24 14 5 5 28 17 11 47
3 Kalmar FF  25 13 6 6 43 26 17 45
4 IF Elfsborg  24 12 7 5 37 31 6 43

5 Örebro SK  24 11 7 6 29 20 9 40

[...]

12 GAIS  24 6 9 9 31 31 0 27
13 IF Brommapojkarna  24 6 6 12 26 41 -15 24

14 Hammarby  24 5 4 15 17 33 -16 19

15 Djurgårdens IF  24 5 4 15 17 44 -27 19
16 Örgryte IS  24 4 5 15 16 40 -24 17

AIK is going for gold, and will lead the league by three points if we win against Djurgården on monday, which we should, seeing as they're crap.

Josquius

That you'd be able to do this to the goalposts in first division Swedish football says more about Swedish football than anything really, I'd think pretty much every pro team here at home has fixed goalposts...

edit- oh shit, I'm in Sweden aren't I.
██████
██████
██████

Pat

All arenas in the top division have their goal-posts fixed except three (or so I'm told) - I don't know why these are the exception.

Pat

If you're anywhere near Stockholm, you should get your ass to the Swedish National Arena of Råsunda this monday. AIK is fighting for gold, DIF is fighting for their existence, a lot is at stake and the atmosphere will be dense.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.