Punch a vegetarian in the nuts day tomorrow

Started by Ed Anger, September 24, 2009, 02:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

It might be less painful too.... I don't think you can hug a vegetarian's nuts without squeezing them with your hand, really.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Most vegetarians are alright. Vegans though, they deserve crotch punches.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Thank God I'm not in India.  I'd be fucking cock punching all day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Neil

Quote from: saskganesh on September 24, 2009, 03:48:15 PM
dude, fucking cocks is like, gay.
I guess his date didn't go so well after all, if she turned him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: HVC on September 24, 2009, 03:28:51 PM
Most vegetarians are alright. Vegans though, they deserve crotch punches.
Vegans are messed up in the head all right.  I remember this one half wit bitch on the radio saying that she tried to make sure her dog didn't like meat. 
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2009, 03:49:51 PM

I think the her turning is more likely.  She's seems really attracted to women, and was miffed when I didn't know what the LFL was.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2009, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2009, 03:49:51 PM

I think the her turning is more likely.  She's seems really attracted to women, and was miffed when I didn't know what the LFL was.

Hello, MFF threesome.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Meat eating is what makes this species great.
Fuck the veggies.
Damn monkeys.
██████
██████
██████

Hansmeister

DisturbedPervert

Razgovory

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 24, 2009, 06:38:25 PM
Hitler was a vegetarian.  'Nuff said.

So was Ben Franklin and Ron Paul.  Makes you think huh?