News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Census worker lynched

Started by jimmy olsen, September 23, 2009, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: KRonn on September 23, 2009, 08:13:31 PM
Most of them aren't calling for social conflict, but reporting on what they see or giving commentary. The left and right of political punditry and reporting do it.

What they tend to report is the otherside is diabolicly vile.  That is calling for social conflict if I ever heard it.  It is not like they have to do fill in the blanks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Quote from: Valmy on September 23, 2009, 08:16:10 PM
Quote from: KRonn on September 23, 2009, 08:13:31 PM
Most of them aren't calling for social conflict, but reporting on what they see or giving commentary. The left and right of political punditry and reporting do it.

What they tend to report is the otherside is diabolicly vile.  That is calling for social conflict if I ever heard it.  It is not like they have to do fill in the blanks.
Depends who it is reporting, discussing, I'd say. Can't make a blanket statement like that about all, on either side. Lots of dissent but lots going on that divides and concerns or angers people too.

Valmy

Quote from: KRonn on September 23, 2009, 08:33:55 PM
Depends who it is reporting, discussing, I'd say. Can't make a blanket statement like that about all, on either side. Lots of dissent but lots going on that divides and concerns or angers people too.

Not really.  There are alot of pissed off people but they have a hard time pointing out anything concrete, but there are alot of empty slogans.  It reminds me alot of the 1850s.  Southerners were all furious over States Rights and the press was feeding the rage machine but there was nothing really concrete the Feds were doing to them.

I have yet to hear a commentator or protestor ever rage about something that made any sense what-so-ever.  It is just bluster and bullshit.  Like Hans 99% of the time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Quote from: Fireblade on September 23, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
By the way, FUCK YOU, goptards. You whine and whine about left-wing radicals, but at least left-wingers don't fucking lynch people or shoot up holocaust museums.
:lol: You have no idea who killed this guy yet or why.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 08:38:59 PM
:lol: You have no idea who killed this guy yet or why.

FB is just looking for an excuse to consider forming an anti-Republican militia while he is getting high.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on September 23, 2009, 07:59:45 PM
QuoteWASHINGTON – A U.S. Census worker found hanging from a tree near a Kentucky cemetery had the word "fed" scrawled on his chest, a law enforcement official said Wednesday, and the FBI is investigating whether he was a victim of anti-government sentiment.

Those Feds are smart.  :rolleyes:

Aren't you a journalist?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I will say that there are big swaths of that portion of Kentucky that strongly remind one of 'Deliverance'.  :menace:

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 08:43:45 PM
I will say that there are big swaths of that portion of Kentucky that strongly remind one of 'Deliverance'.  :menace:

I wonder if they made the Census guy snort like a pig.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 08:43:45 PM

Cal's estate for one.   :P

DontSayBanana

I love the way the article mentions the FBI is still looking into whether there was foul play. Yeah, a guy can hang himself, but suicides generally don't scrawl derogatories on their chests...
Experience bij!

BuddhaRhubarb

maybe they thought he was K-Fed?
:p

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 23, 2009, 08:55:44 PM
I love the way the article mentions the FBI is still looking into whether there was foul play. Yeah, a guy can hang himself, but suicides generally don't scrawl derogatories on their chests...

What if he doesn't want it to look like a suicide? I don't know why you and Josephus are giving them so much grief just for conducting an investigation.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 23, 2009, 08:59:05 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 23, 2009, 08:55:44 PM

What if he doesn't want it to look like a suicide? I don't know why you and Josephus are giving them so much grief just for conducting an investigation.

They Should be out lynching the lynchers, man! :p
:p