And we're back!

Main Menu

A New List

Started by Eddie Teach, September 22, 2009, 03:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:19:47 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:31:32 AM
It takes a special sort of woman to be this happy about being more Languish than the Languishers.

^_^

I just think it's funny that Ide was the original laguisher who brought me on here and now I more languishy than he. :w00t:

Who gets languish when you dump him?

Ideologue

She can have it.  It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Korea

Quote from: sbr on September 25, 2009, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:19:47 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:31:32 AM
It takes a special sort of woman to be this happy about being more Languish than the Languishers.

^_^

I just think it's funny that Ide was the original laguisher who brought me on here and now I more languishy than he. :w00t:

Who gets languish when you dump him?

I do of course -_-
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 10:23:22 PM

It has become a most uninteresting place. Sorta like Rome, 470AD. Barely running on past glory.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Agelastus

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2009, 06:53:43 AM

It has become a most uninteresting place. Sorta like Rome, 470AD. Barely running on past glory.

Thus sayeth Ed Anger. He wisheth thee to avert thy notice from his own 4000+ posts on said "uninteresting place". :D
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Agelastus on September 26, 2009, 06:56:52 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2009, 06:53:43 AM

Thus sayeth Ed Anger. He wisheth thee to avert thy notice from his own 4000+ posts on said "uninteresting place". :D

I've been saying for years I'm gonna leave when I find another message board. Sadly, all the others are full of twits and morons too.  :(

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2009, 06:59:41 AM

I've been saying for years I'm gonna leave when I find another message board. Sadly, all the others are full of twits and morons too.  :(

Languish: the best place for twits and morons!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2009, 07:02:00 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2009, 06:59:41 AM

Languish: the best place for twits and morons!

It is a candy coated thin shell of goodness, covering a goddamn shit creamy center of Timmayism, stupidity, Animefags, Polackfags and Europeans.

merithyn

See, now I'd say it's more like Warheads. So sour it burns at first, but after a while you get the sweet center and it was all worthwhile. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Liep

Quote from: Alatriste on September 24, 2009, 07:33:48 AM
Liep- Choo! Choo!
Does he railroad his players?  :huh:

My players? :huh: Anyhoo, it's likely because I drive trains, even though the ones I drive don't say Choo Choo. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on September 26, 2009, 11:00:53 AM
See, now I'd say it's more like Warheads. So sour it burns at first, but after a while you get the sweet center and it was all worthwhile. :)

I've grown angrier and more pissed off. Things were better back in the day.

Maximus

I see it as a bunch of old men in a nursing home, arguing ad nauseum over the same crap day in and day out. It's only tolerable if you can turn off the hearing aid when you need a nap.

merithyn

Quote from: Maximus on September 26, 2009, 03:19:04 PM
I see it as a bunch of old men in a nursing home, arguing ad nauseum over the same crap day in and day out. It's only tolerable if you can turn off the hearing aid when you need a nap.

:lmfao:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...