News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am Zeus Reborn!

Started by Ed Anger, September 15, 2009, 09:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Update:

Alexander seems to be doing slightly better, with him freaking the nurses out less during the night. Still does it by not breathing, but the week showed a slight improvement on that score.

Jennifer seems to be doing fine.

Also, I finally got my wife back from the Hospital. I tried to return her for a refund and a newer model, but all sales were final. *rimshot*

Held the grand celebration cook-out/kegger today in celebration of my kids being born. Much food consumed and booze drunk by my friends. I sat on my throne of plastic and was amused by my vassals.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Is the boy going to be okay?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Richard Hakluyt

Just saw your latest news. I hope young Alexander is showing further improvement.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on March 27, 2010, 08:07:21 PM
Is the boy going to be okay?

The Docs and NICU nurses seem to think so.

Tamas

Glad to hear Alexander is doing better. Your planned conquest of Persia must be done even if you get assasinated.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on March 28, 2010, 09:00:19 AM
Glad to hear Alexander is doing better. Your planned conquest of Persia must be done even if you get assasinated.

:lol:

I've turned into Val Kilmer!  :(

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

merithyn

:hug:

Premie boys like to cause as much trouble as possible. Thankfully, they generally come out just fine.

Eh on the names, though. Really? Alexander and Jennifer? Poor babies. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

Yes, should have gone with Jak.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

:lol:

I always wanted Flavius Aetius. But nooooooooooooooooooooo. Too weird they say.  :rolleyes:

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 06:59:48 PM
Yes, should have gone with Jak.  :)

Jak's stupid, too. Jackson, on the other hand, is awesome. :cool:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

If I had a son named Jackson I'd teach him how to sing "Rosie" when he was like three years old.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points