Missing Yale student found dead behind wall on day of her planned wedding.

Started by Syt, September 14, 2009, 11:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on September 14, 2009, 02:18:22 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 14, 2009, 01:59:05 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 14, 2009, 01:55:30 PM
Depends - he could be the killer.  ;)
They've been saying he isn't involved from day 1.  The fact that a) he does not have access to the building, which allegedly has tight security and b) he happened to be in NYC at the time makes him an unlikely suspect.

Heh, I haven't followed the story at all, it does seem unlikely then.

I just wanted to pop Jimmy's bubble a bit.  ;)
I knew he wasn't a suspect.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DisturbedPervert

I wouldn't think of him as a suspect until a couples years after they'd been married

Jaron

Yay, someone finally popped Tim's bubble! Congrats bro, you are a man now.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on September 14, 2009, 02:34:27 PM
Yay, someone finally popped Tim's bubble! Congrats bro, you are a man now.

Tim's bubble is impervious.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

QuoteNew Haven Connecticut -- Sources tell ABC News police they have a suspect in the murder of the California graduate student Annie Le. That source said authorities are focusing on a suspect who failed a lie detector test and also has defensive wounds.

Police have said nothing publicly about a suspect, but ABC News has learned that there is one a man who failed a lie detector test and who shows signs of defensive wounds. The relationship between the suspect and Annie Le is not immediately clear but police said that her apparent killing was not random. Detectives also said, nobody else on the Yale campus is in danger.

Police said they found the body on Sunday; it was shoved into a small space meant to conceal pipes and wiring in the basement wall of a Yale laboratory building. They assume it was the body of Annie Le's.

"Detectives have recovered a large amount of physical evidence," said Assistant Chief Peter Reichard with the New Haven Police Department, "We're not releasing any information at this time because we have an ongoing homicide case."

Sources say, police may have a powerful piece of evidence: bloody clothes found stuffed behind ceiling tiles which, do not appear to belong to Le, but may belong to the likely killer.

Le, a 24-year-old graduate student, disappeared Tuesday. She was captured on surveillance cameras entering the lab building but despite more than 70 cameras in the area, there was no picture of her leaving.

Her body was apparently discovered on the very day she was supposed to be getting married. Her fiancé is not a suspect.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Caliga

Jaron

DisturbedPervert

QuoteThe relationship between the suspect and Annie Le is not immediately clear but police said that her apparent killing was not random. Detectives also said, nobody else on the Yale campus is in danger.

I'm going with crazy stalker in love from afar.

Neil

I'm going with the CIA.  Yet another PRC spy is given the execution that they so richly deserve.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jaron

Caliga

:yes:

I know, it's amazing that her last name is not Nguyen--but somehow she's still Vietnamese.  :huh: