News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Musical Tastes

Started by Eddie Teach, September 10, 2009, 03:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The music you listen to and enjoy was most frequently released when?

Before I was born
11 (29.7%)
In my childhood
7 (18.9%)
In my adolescence
12 (32.4%)
In my adulthood
5 (13.5%)
Yesterday
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Razgovory

Before I was born.  Though Grumbler was still old during most of it.  In fact I only found one song that probably predates him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on September 11, 2009, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 11, 2009, 12:29:23 PM
I don't know why everybody insists on the disclaimer that they listen to music from lots of different eras

It's 'cause your poll is retarded.

No u.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: Razgovory on September 12, 2009, 12:34:37 AM
Before I was born.  Though Grumbler was still old during most of it.  In fact I only found one song that probably predates him.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~bronzeagehorns/recordingsavailable.html
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadBurgerMaker

Generally before I was born.