News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Marvel on ice? Marvel-Disney?

Started by viper37, September 01, 2009, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion on the proposed merger of Marvel&Disney?

I am positive about the future
9 (33.3%)
My childhood is raped, once more
6 (22.2%)
Is Thor really a Christian?
5 (18.5%)
I don't care / I have no opinion
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Martinus

Superman was single for the most part of his career. It is clear that Lois Lane is his beard.

Martinus

Well, I suppose you can call Apollo and Midnighter married too. Though probably that does not exactly support your claim, Tim.

Anyway, since when being married meant someone is not gay? Just look at Oscar Wilde.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 03:19:24 AM
Superman was single for the most part of his career. It is clear that Lois Lane is his beard.

You fucking take that back!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 03:22:51 AM
Well, I suppose you can call Apollo and Midnighter married too. Though probably that does not exactly support your claim, Tim.
You probably don't even know who Apollo and the Midnighter are, you backwards fuck.  And no, I wouldn't call them married, because gays can't get married.
QuoteAnyway, since when being married meant someone is not gay? Just look at Oscar Wilde.
Almost no superheros are gay.  There is a slightly higher proportion of gays in the support characters, but even then, homosexuality tends to be played for laughs.

On the list I provided, not a single one was gay.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 03:19:24 AM

Superman would never hide in some closet!  Maybe a phone booth.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."