News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NICE: I sold my former house to a pervert

Started by Caliga, August 28, 2009, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on August 28, 2009, 07:31:00 PM
Me too.  I bought my house almost 5 years ago and I could count the number of conversations I have had with my neighbors on two hands.

Same here, except it's been over 9 years.  I know the names of exactly 2 of the 6 townhome owners on my row...

Siege

Wow, so many letters and words in theis thread!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on August 28, 2009, 07:56:03 PM
Quote from: sbr on August 28, 2009, 07:31:00 PM
Me too.  I bought my house almost 5 years ago and I could count the number of conversations I have had with my neighbors on two hands.

Same here, except it's been over 9 years.  I know the names of exactly 2 of the 6 townhome owners on my row...
That's the inevitable result of a society based on seperation, individualism and fear.  And that is why homosexuality must be banned.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on August 29, 2009, 09:27:11 AM
That's the inevitable result of a society based on seperation, individualism and fear.  And that is why homosexuality must be banned.

Is there any society that hasn't been based on fear?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

saskganesh

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 29, 2009, 10:24:51 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 29, 2009, 09:27:11 AM

Is there any society that hasn't been based on fear?

well, I can think of one that was based on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
humans were created in their own image

Eddie Teach

Quote from: saskganesh on August 30, 2009, 07:42:26 AM
well, I can think of one that was based on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

From Salem to the War on Terror, American society has always had fear as a powerful driving force.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?