Quote from: Siege on August 26, 2009, 10:06:31 PM
I refuse to click on:
- Sports
- Apple
- Local politics
- Far left liberal topics
- Unclear thread names!

My next thread:

Steve Jobs Sponsors Cricket Match to Raise Funds for ACORN's Upcoming Push in the Duluth City Council Election: What Flue Crook Mustard?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

I like my threads to have a mixture of snark, actual content, argument and funny. Too much of any one thing for too long bores me, no matter what the title.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

BuddhaRhubarb

depends on a few factors... 1st if it's a cleverly titled thread, 2nd... it appears to be a popular thread ( and likely entertaining for this reason)  3rd ... who started it/topic is something I'm into.

certain threads like Movies, comics, books "unified" threads I peruse daily even if I don't post in them.
:p

DontSayBanana

Quote from: The Brain on August 27, 2009, 11:37:16 AM
Sports threads.

Ooh. I forgot about those. Being sports-illiterate, I avoid them like the plague.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 27, 2009, 01:49:42 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 27, 2009, 11:37:16 AM
Sports threads.

Ooh. I forgot about those. Being sports-illiterate, I avoid them like the plague.
I avoid them even harder than I avoid the plague.

Valmy

But we could teach you about our culture :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 27, 2009, 02:27:00 PM

DG is too Russian to assimilate to us. He is forever: lost.

Banana is in the NJ hell lands. he is lost until he moves to civilized lands.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

I'm just too nerdy. To me, "AVG" is a function in spreadsheet programs. :contract:

Hell, the girlfriend can't even get me to go bowling.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 27, 2009, 02:28:15 PM

I'm just too nerdy. To me, "AVG" is a function in spreadsheet programs. :contract:

I'm not that nerdy, I'm bawling pretty often.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on August 26, 2009, 10:06:31 PM

- Far left liberal topics

Funny since letting Jews in the military used to be a far left position.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on August 27, 2009, 02:34:45 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 27, 2009, 02:28:15 PM

I'm not that nerdy, I'm bawling pretty often.

What are you crying about?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.