Main Menu

Another Clash of Civilizations

Started by citizen k, August 28, 2009, 02:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Queequeg on August 28, 2009, 08:13:23 PM
Quote from: HVC on August 28, 2009, 08:01:19 PM
also, eat some meat. the veggies are making you mad
The lack of protein is having some serious negative effects on my cognition, and I've had to consume a lot of whey protein and protein bars to keep up.  It isn't really working.  On the plus side, I seem to be loosing pounds rapidly. 
Farm animals live a horrible existance to provide you cheap and nutritious protien. why make ther suffering invain by refuseing to eat their delicious meat :( :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Queequeg

Quote from: HVC on August 28, 2009, 08:16:22 PM
Farm animals live a horrible existance to provide you cheap and nutritious protien. why make ther suffering invain by refuseing to eat their delicious meat :( :P
I will return when I am thin and fit.  Before that, the animals will have to feed someone else.   :cry:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

Quote from: Queequeg on August 28, 2009, 08:00:06 PM
Second, I've been a Vegetarian for about 4 months now, so go fuck yourself again as I'm not eating pork just to feed your bigotry.
You just get faggotier and faggotier, don't you?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on August 28, 2009, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 28, 2009, 05:05:21 PM
Muslims are taking over the world.
Now they even play football in western teams.

I agree. Ridiculous religious taboos are unacceptable in the modern Western world. Hell, everybody should be forced to eat pork, to weed out the Muslim retards who refuse for religious reasons.

Nicely done. I feel the knife stabbing my back.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on August 28, 2009, 09:17:01 PM
I've no idea.

I'm not gonna email you a picture of me naked.

I will not!!!!111

Stop asking me for it. Please!

garbon

Why would I want a photo of your pasty white ass, when I just have to step outside to see the same walking down the street? :huh:

Siege

Quote from: garbon on August 28, 2009, 09:23:25 PM
Why would I want a photo of your pasty white ass, when I just have to step outside to see the same walking down the street? :huh:

My ass is Israeli pasty. It aint the same thing.