Main Menu

KFC's "bunless" sandwich

Started by DontSayBanana, August 26, 2009, 09:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Berkut on August 26, 2009, 12:03:19 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 26, 2009, 11:00:28 AM
Quote from: Berkut on August 26, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
Agreed - same applies for fags of course, and their dangerous homo lifestyle. We should not have to pay more for their expensive AIDS treatments because they cannot control themselves.
I wouldn't have a problem with that for people who regularly engage in bareback sex with strangers.

Yeah, but you can't tell the one from the other, so why not just lump them all together?

You mean without using an HIV test?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DisturbedPervert

I wouldn't order that because it's too much food, but it doesn't look bad.  Just a chicken version of a double quarter pounder without a bun.

Jaron

Quote from: Scipio
Havarti is a pussy cheese.

Did your wife feed you Havarti on your honeymoon or did the whipping start later on?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on August 26, 2009, 10:20:49 AM

Well, you already increase health insurance costs for people who smoke, and in many cases liver transplants are denied to people who are still alcoholics when their liver goes bust. Is there any logical argument against applying the same policy to obese people? If you don't respect your body and eat shit like that you shouldn't expect the healthy-lifestyle individuals to pay your medical bills for you.

That's already done in the private sector. My best friend has to pay a fee for being overweight. They've told her that for every 10 pounds she loses, her health insurance will go down. And it's worked to lower her weight. She's lost 20 pounds in the last four months, and will be running a marathon in October.

The problem I have with this is the scale they use. Not one of my doctors use the BMI anymore as a standard for weight because it doesn't take into account anything but weight, height, and age which is crap. There are a lot of other factors that make a difference in whether you're healthy or not, and the BMI doesn't bother with those. Since that's what the insurance company is using - as well as all of these studies on obesity - I tend to ignore them entirely. Of course, I can do that, since I'm not buying my insurance through a private company.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on August 26, 2009, 10:29:25 AM
DSB - I have access to both Wendy's and Hardee's here and generally prefer Wendy's... but Hardee's has the most kickass breakfast biscuits ever.  I think they actually make them there from scratch, which might be why.

:yes:

I was the biscuit maker at Hardee's in downtown Iowa City for two years to pay my way through college.  :elvis:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

DontSayBanana

Those biscuits certainly sound a hell of a lot better than the sausage, egg, and cheese Lean Pocket that I had for breakfast. ;)
Experience bij!

DGuller

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 26, 2009, 11:00:28 AM
Quote from: Berkut on August 26, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
Agreed - same applies for fags of course, and their dangerous homo lifestyle. We should not have to pay more for their expensive AIDS treatments because they cannot control themselves.
I wouldn't have a problem with that for people who regularly engage in bareback sex with strangers.
And how would you ascertain that status?  Have the government officials do random inspections?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 10:24:43 AM
Well FUCK. This thread made me hungry. I'm off to Hardee's.

Without the white shit on it of course.

Ed's Lunch AAR:

I had the Burger Shef Sandwich and a medium fries. My wife however, ate the 1400 calorie thickburger. Eating for two my ass. Fast metabolism little shit.

I got a fries for the twins, and this being the first time they ate any fast food, they took to that like a fish in water. Like proper American kids, they loved it.

USA! USA! USA!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Just fries?

JARONS LUNCH AAR:

I had my new Hollywood Diet Juice meal for the day and Don't I feel glamorous? ^_^

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 02:25:03 PM
I got a fries for the twins, and this being the first time they ate any fast food, they took to that like a fish in water. Like proper American kids, they loved it.

USA! USA! USA!

I've been taking Tommy to Gold Star every now & then (but only on Tuesdays when kids eat free).  A french fry is more of a utensil to eat ketchup, though he will occasionally actually eat a fry.

That is the perfect place to take him.  They bring out oyster crackers as soon as you sit down, and you never have to wait more than a couple minutes to get your food.  So I don't have to figure out how to counteract his short attention span & try to keep him in his seat. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on August 26, 2009, 03:47:13 PM
Just fries?

They had some yogurt before we left. 18 month olds don't eat burgers.

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 03:48:37 PM
Quote from: Jaron on August 26, 2009, 03:47:13 PM
Just fries?

American ones do , you Red Obamafreak bastard.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2009, 03:48:11 PM

USA! USA! USA!

I've been taking Tommy to Gold Star every now & then (but only on Tuesdays when kids eat free).  A french fry is more of a utensil to eat ketchup, though he will occasionally actually eat a fry.

That is the perfect place to take him.  They bring out oyster crackers as soon as you sit down, and you never have to wait more than a couple minutes to get your food.  So I don't have to figure out how to counteract his short attention span & try to keep him in his seat.

I'll keep Gold Star in mind. And try duct tape for securing kids.

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2009, 03:48:11 PM

USA! USA! USA!

I've been taking Tommy to Gold Star every now & then (but only on Tuesdays when kids eat free). 

:malthus:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 03:48:37 PM

Tommy has been eating steak :Argie:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall