News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyone who changed their nick

Started by Syt, March 10, 2009, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Evil Spock

Lucidor

Syt

Lückidick should change his NSFW avatar, btw.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Lüc on March 10, 2009, 04:24:47 PM
Wohoo! You can change display name now without the mods needing to know!

Oh great.  ::)  That makes it even worst!

What should I change mine to?  :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Evil Spock

Lucidor

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I think I may be taking a break till this madness has quieted itself down and run its course. It's too confusing/annoying atm.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Lucidor

Seriously, it's too confusing if people were able to change names all the time. I'm changing mine back. I just wanted to try.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:30 PM
I think I may be taking a break till this madness has quieted itself down and run its course. It's too confusing/annoying atm.

Indeed. Not only the natural chaos of changing forums, but most who have re-regged has been acting like some retarded teenagers when they first discover the internets. I'll be back later.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Syt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:30 PM

A little sensitive aren't we?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.