News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyone who changed their nick

Started by Syt, March 10, 2009, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Barrister on March 10, 2009, 11:42:23 AM
Anyways, I think Wagtard's avatar is far more annoying than his nic.

Fine.  I'll drop it.  Maybe the old one will make you change your toon.
PDH!

Syt

People I don't know and will therefore assume to be new folks who can't be trusted:
Cerr
BVN
Evil Spock
Worse than Hitler
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

syk

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

syk

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Cerr

Quote from: Syt on March 10, 2009, 11:45:48 AM
People I don't know and will therefore assume to be new folks who can't be trusted:
Cerr
BVN
Evil Spock
Worse than Hitler

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Cerr on March 10, 2009, 11:57:13 AM
Cerr
BVN
Evil Spock
Worse than Hitler

Sad when senility sets in early.   :D
PDH!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

Quote from: Cerr on March 10, 2009, 11:57:13 AM
Cerr
BVN
Evil Spock
Worse than Hitler

What??  >:(
—Stephen Jay Gould

Evil Spock

Addendum: thos who changed their nick into something unrecognizable or silly. Barrister is easy. Darth Wagtard is stupid. Evil Spock should be shot.

Yessss. Your inner German is finally showing itself.

Syt

Quote from: Evil Spock on March 10, 2009, 12:00:38 PM
Addendum: thos who changed their nick into something unrecognizable or silly. Barrister is easy. Darth Wagtard is stupid. Evil Spock should be shot.

Yessss. Your inner German is finally showing itself.

I don't know what you mean.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Namechangers are: worse than Hitler!?

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach