Tom Ridge joins the list of guys who make up lies about Bush

Started by DGuller, August 20, 2009, 03:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Fate on August 21, 2009, 03:07:04 AM
Ridge is not well regarded within his own party.
I thought that was because he was pro-choice?
Let's bomb Russia!

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2009, 07:13:25 AM
I approve of it. Bush should have went full on evil and rounded certain people and groups up.

That would have made him as bad as Franklin Roosevelt.   :mad: :mad: :mad:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on August 21, 2009, 07:29:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2009, 07:13:25 AM
I approve of it. Bush should have went full on evil and rounded certain people and groups up.

That would have made him as bad as Franklin Roosevelt.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got lists ready.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
Meh when when people suggested this before it was just wild-eyed Bush hate.  When it's confirmed it's something we already knew. :lol:

Who claimed it was wild eyed Bush hate?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

CNN just read some excerpts from the book.  Looks like Square Head was right.  Ashcroft and Rumsfeld argued vigorously in favor of raising the level.  There was no support in Homeland Sec. for raising it.  Ridge "wondered if it was political."

Fucking AFP.

Jacob

Quote from: Fireblade on August 20, 2009, 11:20:42 PMYou know, there's a town about an hour northeast of Little Rock called Bald Knob. About 2,000 people, mostly notable for growing a shitload of strawberries. It's such a shitty, obscure little town, that there's even people in Arkansas who haven't heard of it. In 2003 or 2004, I happened to be in Bald Knob, and wanted to go fishing in Bald Knob Lake.

Guess what I found out when I got there?

A big ass sign posted up saying that the lake is closed due to the threat level being at orange (or whatever), and a cop car blocking the road.

That was the day I became a Democrat.

You're sure that wasn't the risk of wild fires that was indicated?

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on August 21, 2009, 10:55:33 AM
Meh when when people suggested this before it was just wild-eyed Bush hate.  When it's confirmed it's something we already knew. :lol:

It was claimed every time something came up critical of president Bush.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2009, 02:02:11 PM

Really?

Every single time, by everyone?

What world do you live in again?

0 rows returned

Maximus

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on August 21, 2009, 02:10:25 PM

Really?

Did you ever say it?

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2009, 02:50:24 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 21, 2009, 02:10:25 PM

Really?

Did you ever say it?

This isn't about whether I *ever* said it - your claim is that it was claimed "every time something came up critical of president Bush".

0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

Quote from: viper37 on August 21, 2009, 02:57:49 PM
you'll learn your lesson, eventually, as I did ;)
I knew they were bad.  I didn't think they would just make stuff up. :weep: