Will any Liberals be satisfied with the Democrats in 2010?

Started by Faeelin, August 16, 2009, 01:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on August 16, 2009, 04:11:17 PM
At least you're saying what your disagreement actually is now.

Did you actually miss that? Its one of the more famous quotes to come out of the various republican sillyness.
http://www.nj.com/us-politics/index.ssf/2009/08/obama_reacts_to_death_panel_cl.html
Linky no worky.

Ed Anger

This thread reminds me to drive my gas guzzler through Yellow Springs and yell obscenities at the Antioch college students.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Fate

I didn't vote for Obama to bring about health care reform, gay rights, or fix the economy. Therefore I will be pleased to vote for him again in 2012.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Fate on August 16, 2009, 04:30:30 PM
I didn't vote for Obama to bring about health care reform, gay rights, or fix the economy. Therefore I will be pleased to vote for him again in 2012.
What did you vote for him for?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 16, 2009, 04:32:18 PM

Negro pussy
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fate

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 16, 2009, 04:32:18 PM

Nigger cadence makes me weak at the knees.

garbon

As I forgot to say it, how exciting that the public option is going away. :w00t: :swiss:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

I get the rant weekly from some friends of mine.  They seem to have made it a personal challenge to plumb new depths of paranoid weirdness.  When Obama hits the streets they'll simply move on to some other fixation. 
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2009, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 16, 2009, 02:16:42 PM
Idiots.  ACORN and Americorps are the new shadow Federal police force.  Elections will soon be meaningless relics under the President for Life and his Liberal Armies.

You have been reading my friend's emails to me.  :mad:
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2009, 06:44:57 PM
As I forgot to say it, how exciting that the public option is going away. :w00t: :swiss:
I would think that someone with AIDS would want good health care.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: Savonarola on August 16, 2009, 02:59:34 PM
A numer of representatives who were swept into office on Obama's coat tails will lose their seats and the margin should get narrower in the Senate. 

That's normal for an off-year election anyway, that the party in power loses seats in Congress.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"