Will any Liberals be satisfied with the Democrats in 2010?

Started by Faeelin, August 16, 2009, 01:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 18, 2009, 08:44:24 AM
Not sure what your point is.

Bullshit annoys me.

Also that Hans' perspective on health care is :w00t: we have something to attack Democrats on like I give shit really.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Don't worry everybody!

QuoteGibbs insists Obama not backing off public option

WASHINGTON – White House spokesman Robert Gibbs insists the Obama administration has not shifted its goals on health care reform or distanced itself from a government-run public insurance option.

He said in a meeting with reporters Tuesday morning that news stories suggesting that the administration was ready to abandon the public option as it battles to push health care reform through were overblown. The rash of reports began after Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius (seh-BEEL'-yuhs) appeared to signal the president was open to health care cooperatives as an alternative.

Gibbs said there was no intention to indicate a change in policy. He said, "If it was a signal, it was a dog whistle we started blowing weeks ago."

Although it probably is bad that many of Obama's underlings, including the Health secretary have no idea what Obama wants...:(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

People keep asking me IRL what I think about Obama's "plan", and I keep answering I have no idea what his plan even is or if there is one, so I can't comment.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2009, 11:22:05 AM
Although it probably is bad that many of Obama's underlings, including the Health secretary have no idea what Obama wants...:(

I certainly have no clear idea besides everybody is supposed to be covered at no increased federal cost somehow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 18, 2009, 11:23:54 AM
People keep asking me IRL what I think about Obama's "plan", and I keep answering I have no idea what his plan even is or if there is one, so I can't comment.

Yep.

BuddhaRhubarb

honking crap, all this death panel nonsense. You don't cut healthcare for the elderly - They actually vote.  political euthanasia. I don't think Obama or anyone on his team is that stupid. Even if they are discussing such things.

what I also find quite funny is how the Righties always get in a huff over right to life stuff whether it's abortion, or euthanasia, but have no problem killing anyone they find vaguely offensive. I guess it goes to Hans' avatar... it's not wrong if we decide it. Bunch of Tards.
:p

Savonarola

Even I know that; Obama wants to be re-elected in 2012.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on August 18, 2009, 11:31:12 AM

Even I know that; Obama wants to be re-elected in 2012.

So much for Change. <_<
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 18, 2009, 11:27:07 AM
honking crap, all this death panel nonsense. You don't cut healthcare for the elderly - They actually vote.  political euthanasia. I don't think Obama or anyone on his team is that stupid. Even if they are discussing such things.

what I also find quite funny is how the Righties always get in a huff over right to life stuff whether it's abortion, or euthanasia, but have no problem killing anyone they find vaguely offensive. I guess it goes to Hans' avatar... it's not wrong if we decide it. Bunch of Tards.
You are a spinning murder top!
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 18, 2009, 11:27:07 AMwhat I also find quite funny is how the Righties always get in a huff over right to life stuff whether it's abortion, or euthanasia, but have no problem killing anyone they find vaguely offensive. I guess it goes to Hans' avatar... it's not wrong if we decide it. Bunch of Tards.

It is also amusing how the Lefties are often against killing like in the cases of war or self-defense(guns) but then have no problem killing anyone when it fits their ideology whether it's abortion or euthanasia.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 18, 2009, 11:27:07 AM

Pfft like Lefties are any better.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 18, 2009, 11:27:07 AMwhat I also find quite funny is how the Righties always get in a huff over right to life stuff whether it's abortion, or euthanasia, but have no problem killing anyone they find vaguely offensive. I guess it goes to Hans' avatar... it's not wrong if we decide it. Bunch of Tards.

It is also amusing how the Lefties are often against killing like in the cases of war or self-defense(guns) but then have no problem killing anyone when it fits their ideology whether it's abortion or euthanasia.

:huh: you know more extreme lefties than I then. Most of your wartime Presidents in the US have been so called "lefties". Extreme lefties though are just as fascist as actual fascists, they just tend to have bland uniforms. That's how you tell them apart.

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 18, 2009, 11:43:52 AM
:huh: you know more extreme lefties than I then. Most of your wartime Presidents in the US have been so called "lefties". Extreme lefties though are just as fascist as actual fascists, they just tend to have bland uniforms. That's how you tell them apart.

Cindy Sheehan ran to be my rep and got like 16% of the vote. :mellow:

Anyway the point is, stop being ridiculous. :rolleyes:

BuddhaRhubarb

Cindy Sheehan is about as much a real leftie as Hans. Actually There are no public figures in America that I'd even begin to call "left".

Being anti-war is not the sole province of the left. as i said the left goes to war as often or moreso than the right. the righties though tend to fuck up the wars more.

garbon

I assumed that we were talking about America, my apologies. :mellow: