Petition to change Marty's name officially to HIGH DRAMA MARTY!

Started by Strix, August 14, 2009, 12:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Marty's name be officially changed to HIGH DRAMA MARTY!

Yes
23 (54.8%)
No
10 (23.8%)
Jaron will suck his cock regardless
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

A CoD4 server I sometimes play on has a rule: NO MARTY OR LAST STAND. I couldn't agree more.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

saskganesh

as per Aristotle, high drama should have 5 acts. I think that's too many for poor marty.
humans were created in their own image

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: saskganesh on August 14, 2009, 12:56:41 PM
as per Aristotle, high drama should have 5 acts. I think that's too many for poor marty.

He has more than five acts: DOMA, DADT, Matthew Shepard, gay marriage, boy scouts, pride parades, real and perceived homophobia, the Catholic Church and the necessary persecution thereof, and uh...scarves.

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 14, 2009, 01:08:08 PM
He has more than five acts: DOMA, DADT, Matthew Shepard, gay marriage, boy scouts, pride parades, real and perceived homophobia, the Catholic Church and the necessary persecution thereof, and uh...scarves.

Oh wait...that's all the same act. :cry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2009, 01:10:00 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 14, 2009, 01:08:08 PM

Oh wait...that's all the same act. :cry:
Well, lots of people wear scarves.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Strix, just shut up.

You're an embarrassment to this forum.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on August 14, 2009, 02:28:28 PM
Strix, just shut up.

You realize that he didn't create this label, right?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2009, 02:35:01 PM
Quote from: Jaron on August 14, 2009, 02:28:28 PM
Strix, just shut up.

You realize that he didn't create this label, right?

Nor did he come up with the idea of forcibly changing his name to it.

garbon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 14, 2009, 02:37:37 PM
Nor did he come up with the idea of forcibly changing his name to it.

Indeed. He's just the vessel.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: saskganesh on August 14, 2009, 12:56:41 PM

oh yeah He doesn't have that kind of attention span. He could have 5 loves of his life in the span of one evening at the threatre.

Strix on the other hand....

:p

Oh voted for Jaron. He needs the love.
:p