Petition to change Marty's name officially to HIGH DRAMA MARTY!

Started by Strix, August 14, 2009, 12:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Marty's name be officially changed to HIGH DRAMA MARTY!

Yes
23 (54.8%)
No
10 (23.8%)
Jaron will suck his cock regardless
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Sheilbh

I used the phrase HIGH DRAMA Marty not to characterise him but to characterise one of his internet personae (hence HIGH DRAMA Marty, not HIGH DRAMA MARTY), so I don't think we should as I think it would be reductive of Marty's many internet moods :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

There will never be a username with allcaps and an exclamation point.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Jaron on August 14, 2009, 02:28:28 PM
Strix, just shut up.

You're an embarrassment to this forum.

It's ok J. We understand. The world is a much different place now. I know it's tough to be gay AND Hispanic. Still, it's time to show your pride and officially come out. Once you finally admit to yourself what everyone else already knows than the self-loathing and low self-esteem will go away.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Martinus

Quote from: Strix on August 15, 2009, 02:38:42 AM
Quote from: Jaron on August 14, 2009, 02:28:28 PM
Strix, just shut up.

You're an embarrassment to this forum.

It's ok J. We understand. The world is a much different place now. I know it's tough to be gay AND Hispanic. Still, it's time to show your pride and officially come out. Once you finally admit to yourself what everyone else already knows than the self-loathing and low self-esteem will go away.

Wow, as troll attempts go this one is so weak, I can't even find an inappropriate analogy to describe it. :D

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on August 15, 2009, 03:39:02 AM
as troll attempts go this one is so weak, I can't even find an inappropriate analogy to describe it. :D

It's like Jaron's father died all over again? From boredom, that is.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on August 15, 2009, 03:39:02 AM
Wow, as troll attempts go this one is so weak, I can't even find an inappropriate analogy to describe it. :D

It's just sympathy for the tough transition that Jaron is going through at this time. It's surprising that you aren't more understanding of someone else afraid to come out.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Strix on August 15, 2009, 02:38:42 AM

Umm, didn't that gay kid get killed in Oxnard?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2009, 09:51:07 PM
Umm, didn't that gay kid get killed in Oxnard?

Are you suggesting Jaron's a creature from the beyond? :o
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 17, 2009, 07:01:27 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 15, 2009, 04:14:31 PM
You want to fire him up? Rename him to Dan White Jack Kemp.
:)

Yeah, that might be better, since marti's gay histrionics are shallow and he likely doesn't know who Dan White is.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive