Main Menu

The GRE

Started by garbon, November 21, 2009, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2009, 05:48:45 PM
I meant more along the lines of what do you plan to go for? Giving up glamourous life to go back full time or ?

My life as of late has been anything but glamorous (although I suppose Europe jet setting was). Yeah, I'd be going back full time if I went. I'm just exploring my options. I'm also still looking at other companies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Yeah the glamour part was in jest. Well best of luck whatever you do.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Just keep your mitts of my Ds.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on November 22, 2009, 09:59:10 PM

I don't know what my mitts of your Ds are, but I'll try.

PDH

oops...it should be...nah, on second thought, I will leave it wrong.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

Quote from: PDH on November 22, 2009, 09:59:10 PM
Don't flatter yourself, they're Cs at best.

Eddie Teach

He had some work done.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?