News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The GRE

Started by garbon, November 21, 2009, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince

Taking it next month.  Most grad students at the college I take classes at have said as long as you have a 3.0 GPA the school couldn't give a damn how badly you score on it. 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Vince on November 21, 2009, 09:47:04 PM
Taking it next month.  Most grad students at the college I take classes at have said as long as you have a 3.0 GPA the school couldn't give a damn how badly you score on it.
A 3.0 to get into a PhD program?  Really?

DontSayBanana

And here I was thinking Garbs had finally come to the tech-nerd dark side and was talking about Windows' graphics runtime engine. :nerd:
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

garbon

At least it is a respected tradition.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 22, 2009, 01:46:09 AM
Over carrot's post, not over the test.  ;)

Cripes; you people have no sense of humor this week.

Anyway, garbs, good luck on the test.  The lead-up to the test is always worse than the beast itself. :hug:
Experience bij!

Vince

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 21, 2009, 10:06:19 PM
Quote from: Vince on November 21, 2009, 09:47:04 PM
A 3.0 to get into a PhD program?  Really?

Graduate. 

katmai

I'm still waiting for an answer prissy momma boy garbon.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2009, 04:25:04 PM

To go to school...:unsure:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2009, 05:46:00 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2009, 04:25:04 PM

To go to school...:unsure:

I meant more along the lines of what do you plan to go for? Giving up glamourous life to go back full time or ?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive