am I next? or The Swine Flu Rubed me on the bitch?

Started by I Killed Kenny, August 12, 2009, 12:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Killed Kenny

My Girlfriend has the flu.

I'll need to wait until Saturday to know if I'm safe or not.

until then, I shall eat as much pork as I can. So I can take my vegence!  :menace:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

swallow

Do they take swabs?  Here, we were just diagnosed on symptoms and my son wasn't allowed to go to school for 7 days.  Very mild.  More tiring than a  cold though.  We were offered Tamiflu with no warnings about the side effects.  Looked up the side effects and realised it wasn't worth taking.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: swallow on August 12, 2009, 12:22:45 PM
Do they take swabs?  Here, we were just diagnosed on symptoms and my son wasn't allowed to go to school for 7 days.  Very mild.  More tiring than a  cold though.  We were offered Tamiflu with no warnings about the side effects.  Looked up the side effects and realised it wasn't worth taking.

Wow that's retarded, and not just because of the side effects. Way to go producing a drug-resistant strain if they prescribe tamiflu every time someone has a cold.

Martim Silva

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 12, 2009, 12:18:42 PM

:blink:

Stay home. Don't move. Lock yourself in your room if you live with somebody. DO NOT interact with anyone. Have food delivered to you and don't return the dirty dishes until you know you're ok or not. And if you have contracted the disease, stay in your bed with your eyes closed and think of other things.

Above all, do *not* do anything that might spread that damn thing to ME. Or else I'll kill you.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 12, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

Stay home. Don't move. Lock yourself in your room if you live with somebody. DO NOT interact with anyone. Have food delivered to you and don't return the dirty dishes until you know you're ok or not. And if you have contracted the disease, stay in your bed with your eyes closed and think of other things.

Above all, do *not* do anything that might spread that damn thing to ME. Or else I'll kill you.

For the love of god don't post on the net either.  You might infect the tubes.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on August 12, 2009, 01:24:47 PM
Way to go producing a drug-resistant strain if they prescribe tamiflu every time someone has a cold.

Thank god they didn't offer it just because someone was having a cold.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 12, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

Nice sarcasm. No wait, you're Martim. Overreacting much?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martim Silva

Quote from: The Brain on August 12, 2009, 02:36:40 PM

Over here there is some concern about this flu. Especially because the retards are starting to think, in typical portuguese fashion, "if I [or my children] have this, then I'll make others have it too", and are going to work sick, or sending their sick children to school in order to infect others.

The government is looking into pressing criminal charges against these people, but they say it's impossible to contain the virus when parts of the population are spreading it on purpose.

Also, I recently had a very acute case of chickenpox (at age 39) which was quite bad for my immune system [made me look like a mutant survivor of a nuclear holocaust in a B-class horror movie] and I haven't recovered totally, so who knows what that virus would do to me.

The Brain

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 12, 2009, 02:45:17 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 12, 2009, 02:36:40 PM

Over here there is some concern about this flu. Especially because the retards are starting to think, in typical portuguese fashion, "if I [or my children] have this, then I'll make others have it too", and are going to work sick, or sending their sick children to school in order to infect others.

The government is looking into pressing criminal charges against these people, but they say it's impossible to contain the virus when parts of the population are spreading it on purpose.

Also, I recently had a very acute case of chickenpox (at age 39) which was quite bad for my immune system [made me look like a mutant survivor of a nuclear holocaust in a B-class horror movie] and I haven't recovered totally, so who knows what that virus would do to me.

Here's a thought: then maybe YOU should lock yourself in.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

saskganesh

just make sure your pork is from smithfield, tyson or maple leaf. and remember to undercook it, so its just past raw and the blood is mostly unheated.
humans were created in their own image

Martim Silva

Quote from: The Brain on August 12, 2009, 02:47:00 PM
Here's a thought: then maybe YOU should lock yourself in.

I'd like to do that more than you'd think, but I have a lot of responsibilities that require my presence  :(

Until then, at work all public places (toilets, photocopiers, water fountains) now have detailed instructions on how to wash hands thouroughly and safely, as well as bottles of sterilized alchool to wash them with. HR has also distributed information about how to tell the H1N1 flu from the others and the procedure to take if one gets infected.