News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Razgovory!

Started by Razgovory, August 06, 2009, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Blah!  The Damn geek squad turned off my firewall for some reason.  Now I gots a virus.  A fucking annoying one that is won't let me open certain programs to find and destroy it.

At least part of it is called "Windows Virus Pro".

I hate digging through the registry. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Damn.  It's all bundled with trojans.  Looks like part of this is a Russian mob credit card scam.  Damn Russians.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Cerr

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2009, 04:35:00 AM
Blah!  The Damn geek squad turned off my firewall for some reason.  Now I gots a virus.  A fucking annoying one that is won't let me open certain programs to find and destroy it.

At least part of it is called "Windows Virus Pro".

I hate digging through the registry. <_<
MalwareBytes should be able to get rid of it.

Habsburg

merithyn

Sorry I'm late. :(

Happy birthday, Raz!! :w00t:

My gift. A girl for all types there, I think. :D

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

I think I'll take the last one.  Or maybe second from the left.

Razgovory

So what are they?  Hookers?  Is the short fat one cheap?

merithyn

I think just ladies *coughs* walking across the street somewhere in Italy.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Quote from: merithyn on August 09, 2009, 02:17:30 PM

Oh Italy.  Well really could be anything!

I couldn't remove the viruses and malware.  I ended up screwing up the registry, I took it back to Best Buy but it would cost 200 bucks and be out for a week.  Fuck that.  So now I'm the proud owner of Vista :(

Admiral Yi

Going to a gypsy wedding.

Jos Theelen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 10, 2009, 03:29:05 AM
Going to a gypsy wedding.

Or a Berlusconi-party.