News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Razgovory!

Started by Razgovory, August 06, 2009, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on August 06, 2009, 07:06:28 PM
I happen to like being congratulated.  Even if I really haven't done anything.  I did go outside today and went fishing with my dad.  I even went to a restaurant.  I am amazed at my own bravery!
:hug:
Did you catch anything?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Strix

I happen to like being congratulated.  Even if I really haven't done anything.  I did go outside today and went fishing with my dad.  I even went to a restaurant.  I am amazed at my own bravery!

You realize the irony of it all, right? The world is becoming more unstable and more depressing everyday and NOW you decide to be brave enough to go outside. :)

Sounds like you had a good time!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Korea

Happy Birthday my most favoritist languish fucker!!!!
I want my mother fucking points!

Valmy

Don't take it too hard nobody made a birthday thread for me either this year.

Happy 29th Raz!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Korea on August 06, 2009, 09:58:37 PM
Happy Birthday my most favoritist languish fucker!!!!
Your favoritist Languish fucker isn't Ide?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Ouch. Hour late.

Happy birthday, dude. A razz for the Raz: :blurgh:
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 07:27:15 PM
:hug:
Did you catch anything?

I caught two very small Crappie.  Both less then 6 inches long.  I tucked the rest of the worm in their mouths and put them back in the water.  My old man caught one Crappie smaller then the two I caught.  We aren't good anglers.

Well, I'm going to see if I can install that new Video card.  Wish me luck!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 06, 2009, 10:02:19 PM
Don't take it too hard nobody made a birthday thread for me either this year.

Happy 29th Raz!

Oh, I'm 28 now. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BVN

swallow

QuoteI tucked the rest of the worm in their mouths and put them back in the water.
:cool: + HB

DisturbedPervert