News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Has the American Right Gone Crazy?

Started by Faeelin, August 06, 2009, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

Quote from: Faeelin on August 06, 2009, 10:52:45 PM
I'm curious if anyone else is getting creeped out by the happenings of late. Physical assaults on Congressmen, teabaggers storming town hall meetings to avoid letting Congressmen talk to constituents and starting fights, while a plurality of the GOP believe Obama wasn't born in America.

WTF is going on?

You do know that it was the Democrat that assaulted the protester?  So what's wrong with leftists?  nevermind, we all know that violence comes natural to the left.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

saskganesh

Quote from: Hansmeister on August 07, 2009, 06:15:49 AM
  nevermind, we all know that violence comes natural to the left.

hmm. must be genetic. we all know that.
humans were created in their own image

Caliga

LOL can I be a Reichskommissar after the revolution comes? :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Faeelin

Quote from: Hansmeister on August 07, 2009, 06:09:53 AM
Well, that's still less than the 35% of Democrats who believe that Bush was behind 9-11.

Link?

Faeelin

Quote from: Hansmeister on August 07, 2009, 06:15:49 AM
You do know that it was the Democrat that assaulted the protester?  So what's wrong with leftists?  nevermind, we all know that violence comes natural to the left.

Is it ever possible for you to actually describe what you're talking about? It's not really clear what you're referring to.

alfred russel

Are you old enough to remember the Clinton administration? I think this is par for the course.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DisturbedPervert

I'm curious if anyone else is getting creeped out by the happenings of late.

Nope

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on August 07, 2009, 06:09:53 AM
Well, that's still less than the 35% of Democrats who believe that Bush was behind 9-11.

Well I am glad somebody is winning the who lies the most effectively to the American people award.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on August 07, 2009, 07:13:34 AM
Are you old enough to remember the Clinton administration? I think this is par for the course.

Yep.  One of the main reasons people hate politics so much is most of the time we have to deal with people screaming about bullshit that only exists in their paranoid fantasies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: alfred russel on August 07, 2009, 07:13:34 AM

Yeah, certainly there was no insanity among the left during the Bush years.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on August 07, 2009, 07:30:22 AMYep.  One of the main reasons people hate politics so much is most of the time we have to deal with people screaming about bullshit that only exists in their paranoid fantasies.
90% of all political debate is driven by the 10% of people who scream the loudest.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

alfred russel

I'm curious if anyone else is getting creeped out by the happenings of late. Physical assaults on Congressmen, teabaggers storming town hall meetings to avoid letting Congressmen talk to constituents and starting fights, while a plurality of the GOP believe Obama wasn't born in America.

WTF is going on?

When a significant number of them believe Michelle murdered one of her friends or that Obama is a rapist, we'll still only be back to the Clinton level of nonsense. I just realized that we had all sorts of fuss over Vince Foster's death and potential Hillary links, but hardly anything is said about another first lady that actually did kill some of her friends... :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 07, 2009, 07:31:18 AM
Yeah, certainly there was no insanity among the left during the Bush years.

Well we always knew the left was insane.  Now there is no sane alternative anymore.