Main Menu

Critics not Allowd to Preview GI Joe

Started by Savonarola, August 06, 2009, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on August 08, 2009, 10:26:15 AM
But you're right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAQ0DCZocc

Ugh, I hate haircuts that short though.  Instant turnoff.  Women cannot have hair shorter than shoulder-length or they look like men with tits to me. :x

Short hair on women = HOTT. But then you're a fucking Kentuckian, I don't know why I even bother.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Short haired women = turn off.

Anyway, saw the movie, liked it.  Better than Transformers 2, imho.  Can't remember wich critic I read that said the scene in Paris could very well have been taken from Team America: World Police, but that's spot on :D

Saw it dubbed in French, so it didn't appear so bad.  Maybe it's plagued by bad acting, I don't really know.

G.I. Joe was always over the top as a comic, so I fail to see how it could/should be über serious in the 'real action' movie.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on August 08, 2009, 02:57:58 PMShort hair on women = HOTT. But then you're a fucking Kentuckian, I don't know why I even bother.
DON'T ANGER ME.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

I love women with short hair. If you don't want them, I can take them.  :hug:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on August 07, 2009, 12:02:59 PM
Quote from: Caliga on August 07, 2009, 11:35:17 AM
Well, that's just ridiculous.  I can't believe a GI Joe movie would contain an excessive amount of violence.

I do find that hard to believe.  I cannot recall anybody actually getting hurt in a GI Joe cartoon.

In the animation movie there was eventually but then the animation was better since it was done by the Japanese (Toei) :contract:

Caliga

Quote from: Drakken on August 11, 2009, 11:00:01 AM
I love women with short hair. If you don't want them, I can take them.  :hug:
kk
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

When you guys say short hair, are you talking pixie short, like Jordanna Brewster in that Naval Academy flick and that Danish chick in the Danish druggie flick, or Annie Lennox short?

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 14, 2009, 05:36:41 PM
When you guys say short hair, are you talking pixie short, like Jordanna Brewster in that Naval Academy flick and that Danish chick in the Danish druggie flick, or Annie Lennox short?

I takes what I can gets.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 07, 2009, 06:19:50 PM
Quote from: PRC on August 07, 2009, 06:06:28 PM
The early G.I. Joe comic book series from Marvel was awesome, especially the run drawn by Mike Zeck.
Marvel's toy comics were really rather good.  GI Joe, Transformers, Sectaurs, Air Raiders.  All of them were pretty good.

I enjoyed the GI Joe ones.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory