F (failing)
7 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 10, 2009, 01:19:30 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 12:46:15 PM
But is he *really* a Russian?

I have my doubts.

He's a Jewish EMT turned lawyer actuarywho argues with you by day and fights crime by night.

Come on, Teach.  We're counting on you to keep track of everybody.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:10:15 PM
Right, that must be why your so pissed off, because I cannot hit these softballs, oh genius one.
No, I already explained why I was pissed off. 

As for my prediction, was I the only one to come up with such an accurate prediction?  Probably not, although I haven't read anyone else making such a prediction back then.  Did I connect the dots myself?  Yes, I did, and I proved that I had the understanding to do it by being able to debate with people who strongly disagreed with me. 

Luckily for me, I actually saved that thread in the PDF file, because I thought it would be a shame to lose it in case Languish went down.  If I knew how likely that was, and I foresaw this thread, I would've saved dozens of threads where you accused me of being a fundamentalist in atheist's disguise as well.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2009, 01:12:14 PM
So do we know yet, why DGul called KRonn Berkut?
I did it to let KRonn know that his reply about me sounding a party operative was Berkut-like in nature, and unbecoming of him.

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 10, 2009, 01:30:51 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 10, 2009, 01:19:30 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 12:46:15 PM
But is he *really* a Russian?

I have my doubts.

He's a Jewish EMT turned lawyer actuarywho argues with you by day and fights crime by night.

I was never an EMT. :unsure:

Eddie Teach

I decided to throw in a bit of Ideologue/Faeelin. I realize that Guller says he's an actuary(and Dorsey said he was going into accounting).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 10, 2009, 01:36:34 PM

I decided to throw in a bit of Ideologue/Faeelin. I realize that Guller says he's an actuary(and Dorsey said he was going into accounting).

Ah, that's a little bit... conceptual.   :huh:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on August 10, 2009, 01:32:53 PM
If I knew how likely that was, and I foresaw this thread, I would've saved dozens of threads where you accused me of being a fundamentalist in atheist's disguise as well.

Did you save the thread where I called you a "jesus freak", Mr. Genius Integrity?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:46:44 PM
Did you save the thread where I called you a "jesus freak", Mr. Genius Integrity?
No, you did not call me a Jesus freak in that economic prediction thread that I saved.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on August 10, 2009, 01:32:53 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:10:15 PM
Right, that must be why your so pissed off, because I cannot hit these softballs, oh genius one.
No, I already explained why I was pissed off. 

Yeah, but we know that isn't the real explanation. You are pissed off because you hate it when people challenge your Pravda, and react in these infantile ways, like your sigs where you announce in every single post you make how much you are NOT responding to berkut and grumbler, while you spend most of your time responding to us, or get all defensive when someone points out that nearly every single one of your political and economic views can be summed up with "Republicans are TEH EVOL!!!".

As for my prediction, was I the only one to come up with such an accurate prediction?  Probably not, although I haven't read anyone else making such a prediction back then.  Did I connect the dots myself?  Yes, I did, and I proved that I had the understanding to do it by being able to debate with people who strongly disagreed with me. 

Congratulations, you are ever so very wise. Did you save all the threads where you predicted things and were wrong, or was this your only prediction, so you are a solid 1-0, all time in the Nostradmus role?

Luckily for me, I actually saved that thread in the PDF file, because I thought it would be a shame to lose it in case Languish went down. 

Lucky for all of us, I am sure. And by all of us, I of course mean all of humanity. Quit wasting your time posting on Languish please, and go save the world, since you are clearly the only one with the brilliance to figure everything out in advance.

Just be careful who you talk to - someone might not agree that it is all that other tribes fault, and then you will get all distracted raging about them rather than focusing on your own brilliance. And that would certainly be a shame, Raz.

0 rows returned

Ed Anger

I saved all of crunchy's threads on punch cards.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:52:52 PM
Yeah, but we know that isn't the real explanation.
No, I'm pretty sure that's the real explanation.  If you *know* that it isn't, then you're displaying an inability to separate speculation from fact.  It's a rather common failure on your part.
Congratulations, you are ever so very wise. Did you save all the threads where you predicted things and were wrong, or was this your only prediction, so you are a solid 1-0, all time in the Nostradmus role?
I didn't make that many predictions, and the successful prediction that I did make was very detailed, which cuts the odds of me being right just by luck considerably.
Lucky for all of us, I am sure. And by all of us, I of course mean all of humanity. Quit wasting your time posting on Languish please, and go save the world, since you are clearly the only one with the brilliance to figure everything out in advance.

Just be careful who you talk to - someone might not agree that it is all that other tribes fault, and then you will get all distracted raging about them rather than focusing on your own brilliance. And that would certainly be a shame, Raz.
Now you're just being silly.  All I was doing was comparing my original thinking contributions to Languish to lack of your own.  I wasn't claiming to be the most insightful man in the world, I was just claiming to display much more insight on Languish than you did.

Berkut

I post on Languish a lot, and engage in a variety of discussions with a variety of people on a variety of topics. What I don't do is "save threads" where I made predictions, right or wrong, so that later on I can wave my dick about in the latest and most banal of my never ending jihad against some poster I don't like because he tends to crush me in any actual debate.

I suppose people find my contributions more or less valuable than others - but why would I care about such things beyond a cursory amount? I say what I feel like saying, when I feel like saying it, and if someone likes it great, and if it makes them go around raging and sulking, I can live with that as well, since it says much more about them than it does me.

If you think that is the evidence of your vast integrity and original thinking lies in the fact that you save and print off your ever most brilliant threads on Languish for posterity, than I guess bully for you. I certainly don't acknowledge any such thing, nor do I particularly care to "prove" how valuable I am to Languish. That these things are ever so important to you is really rather funny.

Now I am wondering if comparing you to Raz might have been a disservice to him. You really are incredibly full of yourself, aren't you?

0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on August 10, 2009, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:46:44 PM
No, you did not call me a Jesus freak in that economic prediction thread that I saved.
I'm pretty sure I called you a Jesus freak in your 4Heismann days.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 02:24:51 PM
I post on Languish a lot, and engage in a variety of discussions with a variety of people on a variety of topics. What I don't do is "save threads" where I made predictions, right or wrong, so that later on I can wave my dick about in the latest and most banal of my never ending jihad against some poster I don't like because he tends to crush me in any actual debate.

I suppose people find my contributions more or less valuable than others - but why would I care about such things beyond a cursory amount? I say what I feel like saying, when I feel like saying it, and if someone likes it great, and if it makes them go around raging and sulking, I can live with that as well, since it says much more about them than it does me.

If you think that is the evidence of your vast integrity and original thinking lies in the fact that you save and print off your ever most brilliant threads on Languish for posterity, than I guess bully for you. I certainly don't acknowledge any such thing, nor do I particularly care to "prove" how valuable I am to Languish. That these things are ever so important to you is really rather funny.

Now I am wondering if comparing you to Raz might have been a disservice to him. You really are incredibly full of yourself, aren't you?
It all started with you claiming that I'm totally unable to analyze issues on their own merit.  The only way to disprove that is to bring up past examples of successful analysis of issues by myself.  It's kind of hard to do that without sounding full of yourself.  Your baseless attack is what opened the door to this.

Again, to summarize, I only brought up my 4 year old thread to show how idiotic it was for you to claim that I was in effect a partisan hack without an ability to think for myself.