If you want to, otherwise don't.

Caliga

Will the grading be adjusted for affirmative action reasons? :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

A-

Would have given him an A+, but he's not Bill Clinton.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alatriste

Grades aren't for the first week of classes. It's far, far too soon... like assigning grades to Roosevel in August 1933, or to Truman in October 1945.

Jaron

Truman gets an F for not finishing the Japs off.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alatriste

Quote from: Jaron on August 05, 2009, 07:06:25 AM
Truman gets an F for not finishing the Japs off.

Well, once the Russians overran Manchuria, the A bombs worked and the Japanese threw the towel, it would have been a bit troublesome to refuse their surrender and invade, and specially so for an ex-vicepresident with barely three or four months of experience in the White House, don't you think?

Caliga

The Soviets would have done most of the heavy lifting, I bet.

In this alternate history we'd today have a North Japan and a South Japan.  :)

Faeelin

C veering to D. Waxman-Markley was bloated and may not make it through the Senate; his health core refrm is turning into a clusterfuck, and the talk of a second stimulus plan doesn't look viable. And he loses points for continuing the worst aspects of the war on terror.

PDH

He has not turned in any work yet, but then again the assignment dates haven't been reached.  Ask again in a year and a half at midterms when I have to submit my first report.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 07:39:16 AM
The Soviets would have done most of the heavy lifting, I bet.

In this alternate history we'd today have a North Japan and a South Japan.  :)

Which part would produce anime?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Both.  North Japanese anime would be black and white, quite angular, and tell the story of a band of giant-eyed kid heroes out to stop an evil corporation from destroying the world.

South Japanese anime would be color, more curvy, and tell the story of a band of giant-eyed kid heroes out to stop an evil corporation from destroying the world.

DGuller

Why is A+ not one of the choices?

Strix

I gave him a C. He hasn't done much. I was leaning towards a D because he is becoming less a leader that is bringing change and more a waffler.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

I think of Obama as an actor playing the role of "President".  So he's kinda like a black Bill Pullman or maybe Richard Dreyfus.