Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

WSJ article comments are always so.. interesting.

QuoteMichael Neely Wrote:

Thank God those girls are safe, and have a chance at rebuilding their lives.

I note that there have been quite a number of these types of kidnapping / sexual slavery cases in the past decade or so. I hope there aren't enough of these depraved miscreants out and about to declare themselves an oppressed minority group, start having parades and insisting that we accept their behavior as a "lifestyle choice".

Seriously? He's going to equate 10 years of abduction, abuse, rape, and god knows what else to being gay? Wow.... get a fucking grip, people.

Grey Fox

He's got a point, that's how it started.

You have to get into their mindset meri. To these social conservative, this is a war, a war they are losing. Everything is fair game. Especially since screaming that we will all go to hell for this has no effect anymore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

I note that there have been quite a number of these types of kidnapping / sexual slavery cases in the past decade or so. I hope there aren't enough of these depraved miscreants out and about to declare themselves an oppressed minority group, start having parades and insisting that we accept their behavior as a "lifestyle choice".

HEY NOW

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2013, 08:13:41 AM

HEY NOW

A parade of one is still a parade, Seedy. :sleep:

Malthus

Quote from: merithyn on May 08, 2013, 08:03:11 AM
WSJ article comments are always so.. interesting.

Thank God those girls are safe, and have a chance at rebuilding their lives.

Seriously? He's going to equate 10 years of abduction, abuse, rape, and god knows what else to being gay? Wow.... get a fucking grip, people.

It's the very nature of these types not to see the difference. If A is morally wrong according to the religious and social code, and B is also morally wrong according to the religious and social code, both are more or less equal; the fact that A involves harming others and B does not cuts no ice with them.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Mickey D's is going to talk to Mr ramsay. Somebody is gonna get some free shit.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

So in the first Ramsey video I saw, there were all these white fellers with tattoos all over, mugging for the camera and whatnot. Who were they? Just average inhabitants of the local neighbourhood?

Grey Fox

This story has made me read up on other kids disappereance. It's astonishing how many police officers & other officials drop the ball on these cases.

Police really are just a bunch of ticket machines, sorry Seedy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 08, 2013, 12:22:38 PM
This story has made me read up on other kids disappereance. It's astonishing how many police officers & other officials drop the ball on these cases.

:huh:

As long as we live in an open society it'll probably always be easy for a disturbed and determined individual to abduct people like this.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

How exactly did they drop the ball?

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2013, 12:44:32 PM

How exactly did they drop the ball?

From what I read, allegedly snooping neighbours called the cops to report naked women wearing dog-collars crawling about in these guys' back yard, to no effect.

Mind you, I guess from your POV that's just a "date".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

If there's a complaint to be made about cops it's not because they're off busy writing tickets. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on May 08, 2013, 12:59:59 PM
If there's a complaint to be made about cops it's not because they're off busy writing tickets. :lol:

Really?  Most of the complaints I hear about Cops revolves around them writing tickets :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."