News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Red Hats

Started by Jacob, August 06, 2024, 04:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I've seen a few red hats trading on the iconic MAGA redhat look.

"Made you look" (which it's true, it did) and "Make Anal Great Again".

Have you seen any good ones?

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Jacob on August 06, 2024, 04:00:42 PMI've seen a few red hats trading on the iconic MAGA redhat look.

"Made you look" (which it's true, it did) and "Make Anal Great Again".

Have you seen any good ones?

There's a 'make Ukraine great' again. Not red though, but the result of traitor green moving her lips.
But you're probably already aware of that version.

Admiral Yi

When has anal not been great?

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 06, 2024, 05:31:13 PMWhen has anal not been great?

I guess that depends on whether you are pitching or catching.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

Sophie Scholl

Honestly, if I see *any* red hat now and it causes a bit of panic. Who knew something so basic could be ruined forever so easily.  :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Richard Hakluyt

I think Mad Asshat Gibbering Again is quite appropriate.

Syt

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on August 07, 2024, 01:19:08 AMHonestly, if I see *any* red hat now and it causes a bit of panic. Who knew something so basic could be ruined forever so easily.  :(

:hug:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 06, 2024, 05:31:13 PMWhen has anal not been great?

When you're never going to take part again and you realise that time some years ago you really shouldn't have worried about being nice as there was a prime chance.

Just me? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Ask someone with pyles, hemorrhoids etc. Though I guess YMMV.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

I have one that says "Nottingham Forest".  :Embarrass:  :bowler: :unsure:

asherjackson

I also think "Make Anal Great Again" is the most suitable

Valmy

Weird. A new poster who made a post that doesn't entirely make me think they are a bot  :hmm:

Welcome to Languish. We are a bunch of middle aged people who have been posting for twenty years on the same internet message board.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: asherjackson on August 26, 2024, 10:17:44 PMI also think "Make Anal Great Again" is the most suitable

Someone registered today to make an anal sex joke?

Interesting.

Actually - I thought new members had to be approved, and since Moldy was such an absentee landlord around here that could take weeks, which is part of why we never get new members?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Barrister on August 27, 2024, 12:08:56 PMActually - I thought new members had to be approved, and since Moldy was such an absentee landlord around here that could take weeks, which is part of why we never get new members?

I had registration disabled entirely, so new members only got created when Jacob or I added them manually.  I recently decided to try re-enabling registration, but using challenge questions for verification.  Not simple things like "What's 2+2?", but lookup knowledge questions like "What year was The Hunt For Red October released?".  Seems to be working well enough so far; only four new registrations in the past couple weeks.  I haven't checked to see if failed registrations are being logged anywhere, but before I shut registrations off we were getting dozens of bot registrations a day.