News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead Pool 2024

Started by Josephus, December 26, 2023, 09:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Now that all the good stuff is over, it is time to start thinking about death again.
Once again, the rules are simple: Pick three (3) celebrity types that you think will hit the bucket in 2024. All picks must be in this thread by midnight GMT December 31, 2023.

Good luck, and have a great new year.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

Vladimir Putin
Pope Francis
Donald Trump

Admiral Yi

Vladimir Putin
Donald Trump
Joe Biden

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 26, 2023, 11:04:14 AMVladimir Putin
Donald Trump
Joe Biden

It's not supposed to be a wish list!  :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Minsky Moment

Jimmy Carter
Willie Mays
Mel Brooks
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Grey Fox

Charles III
Xi Jinping
Harrison Ford
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Threviel

Jimmy Carter
Jean-Marie Le Pen
Alan Greenspan

HVC

William Daniels
Pope Francis
James earl jones
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Keith Richards (he has to go sometime)
Clint Eastwood
Jimmy Carter

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Savonarola

Hunter Biden (Mysterious circumstances, autopsy never released)
Taylor Swift (Goes into toxic shock after receiving slightly less attention than last year)
Pope Francis (Struck by lightning)

;)

Seriously

Berry Gordy
Bill Wyman
Chuck Grassley
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

The United States Constitution.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 01, 2024, 03:09:53 PMThe United States Constitution.

Trump won't take office until '25.  :P

Syt

Besides, it will be kept in a vegetative state so that it can be carted out, comatose, to be fawned over whenever appropriate. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Richard Chamberlain
Oleg Iourievitch Tinkov *Russian oligarch who criticized the war.
Dick Van Dyke
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Josephus on December 28, 2023, 07:45:45 AMKeith Richards (he has to go sometime)

If drugs were bad for your health, Ozzy Osbourne would already be dead.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.