News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on October 12, 2024, 03:15:25 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on October 11, 2024, 02:52:16 AMEvery communist fanboy: that wasn't real communism!  :yucky:

I mean it wasn't. In real communism there is no state and we will live in an anarchist utopia.

But, of course, that is about as realistic as Santa Claus being a solution to world hunger.

We know what real Communism is like. Political programs are about which actions the state should take. We know what Communist parties do when in power. And it's a fairly good picture since we have a number of data points. Once you get into ideas concerning what those actions might lead to then you have left politics and entered political science/religion, which is something else.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on October 15, 2024, 05:40:27 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on October 11, 2024, 02:52:16 AMEvery communist fanboy: that wasn't real communism!  :yucky:

I mean it wasn't. In real communism there is no state and we will live in an anarchist utopia.

But, of course, that is about as realistic as Santa Claus being a solution to world hunger.

We know what real Communism is like. Political programs are about which actions the state should take. We know what Communist parties do when in power. And it's a fairly good picture since we have a number of data points. Once you get into ideas concerning what those actions might lead to then you have left politics and entered political science/religion, which is something else.

Yeah but when Communists discuss the "real Communism" part they mean the political science (political science fiction?)/religion stuff not the actual real life things that have happened.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

U.N. peacekeepers in Lebanon pledge not to give in to Israeli demands to 'get out of harm's way'

Who's left to attack in the area?  Civilians, check.  Humanitarians, check.  UN Peackeepers, check.  Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Yemen, check.  At least, they haven't targeted the US this time around.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on October 15, 2024, 08:34:09 AM

Yeah but when Communists discuss the "real Communism" part they mean the political science (political science fiction?)/religion stuff not the actual real life things that have happened.

The stuff that actually happened was not inevitable.  For example, Lenin coming to power was a long shot.  And without Lenin there is no Stalin.

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on October 15, 2024, 08:34:09 AM

They sure do.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: grumbler on October 14, 2024, 05:36:17 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 14, 2024, 11:41:05 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 13, 2024, 07:03:19 PMThat's not his question.

Any occupation of land that your blood isn't linked to, is genocide. That is the rubric you pro-Hamas are promoting here. Live with your own standards.

Lines like "land that your blood isn't linked to" make you sound pretty fascisty.  Might want to tone down the racist rhetoric a bit.

And I think that your lectures to the non-existent "pro-Hamas" are a waste of your time here.  They'll be better-received if you stick to Stormfront.

I agree that Josq and the contingent of posters that believe Arabs resident in the Levant have special blood rights to the land are fascists, yes.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: viper37 on October 15, 2024, 08:47:39 AMU.N. peacekeepers in Lebanon pledge not to give in to Israeli demands to 'get out of harm's way'

Who's left to attack in the area?  Civilians, check.  Humanitarians, check.  UN Peackeepers, check.  Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Yemen, check.  At least, they haven't targeted the US this time around.

The Peacekeepers are just creating safe zones for Hezbollah. They have never once tried to enforce the UN Resolution that justifies their presence (which was actually to keep Hezbollah out of the southern border region of the country), they need removed.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2024, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 11, 2024, 05:18:47 PMIn settler colonialist theory you are still a settler colonialist. Settler-colonist is inherited identity.  Invasion isn't an event, it is a structure.  You are still eliminating the natives, you eliminate them by trying to take away their nativeness.  Demanding they speak French is eliminative and oppressive.  In fact, as a settler-colonialist you can't help but be oppressive and eliminationist. 

Ok. So if Viper leaves Quebec and moves to Switzerland or something can he then be upset about civilian deaths? Just checking.

You know, I looked at the beginning of this thread.  I don't think there was an occasion that viper showed any concern for Israeli civilian deaths.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 15, 2024, 11:59:57 AM
Quote from: viper37 on October 15, 2024, 08:47:39 AMU.N. peacekeepers in Lebanon pledge not to give in to Israeli demands to 'get out of harm's way'

The Peacekeepers are just creating safe zones for Hezbollah. They have never once tried to enforce the UN Resolution that justifies their presence (which was actually to keep Hezbollah out of the southern border region of the country), they need removed.

Back in 2010 or so the French did some military maneuvers, and then were disarmed by some angry villagers.  Unarmed villagers.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

When you have a gun but are unwilling to use it, you put yourself at immediate disadvantage.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Razgovory on October 15, 2024, 12:05:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 11, 2024, 05:18:47 PMIn settler colonialist theory you are still a settler colonialist. Settler-colonist is inherited identity.  Invasion isn't an event, it is a structure.  You are still eliminating the natives, you eliminate them by trying to take away their nativeness.  Demanding they speak French is eliminative and oppressive.  In fact, as a settler-colonialist you can't help but be oppressive and eliminationist. 

Ok. So if Viper leaves Quebec and moves to Switzerland or something can he then be upset about civilian deaths? Just checking.

You know, I looked at the beginning of this thread.  I don't think there was an occasion that viper showed any concern for Israeli civilian deaths.

Their blood isn't claimant to the soil, like the indigenous French of North America.

Iormlund

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 15, 2024, 11:59:57 AMThe Peacekeepers are just creating safe zones for Hezbollah. They have never once tried to enforce the UN Resolution that justifies their presence (which was actually to keep Hezbollah out of the southern border region of the country), they need removed.

Back in 2007 six Spanish soldiers were killed by a car bomb. Apparently their commanding officer had been "shaking things up" after assuming command of the mission. The government was not amused, and ordered the soldiers to play "the three monkeys" from then on.

Valmy

So he is like you with Palestinians and Lebanese. Do you even see them as human beings? I know Otto doesn't.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on October 15, 2024, 03:14:27 PM

So he is like you with Palestinians and Lebanese. Do you even see them as human beings? I know Otto doesn't.
Nope.  I have said something about Palestinian civilians.  Viper never even mentions them on Oct 7th.  Of course they are human beings, and sure it's a shame they are being used as shields.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on October 15, 2024, 03:14:27 PM

I don't think it's fair to lump Raz in with Otto