Main Menu

The joys of multiculturalism

Started by Grallon, July 25, 2009, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2009, 01:07:06 PM
Quote from: Josephus on July 25, 2009, 08:28:33 AM
What racist clap trap.

I do sort of enjoy the fact that insulting and having contempt for ones own culture makes one a leftist....but as soon as one insults and has contempt for another culture one is horribly prejudiced.

That's right.. :D

Seriously; I don't disagree that these people are involved in a horrible tribal custom that hopefully will be purged in Canada along with Shiria Laws and liberterianism.

But, to be honest, how is
QuoteAnd we keep importing that kind of 'people' from the filthiest pits of the Third World
not racist?

I'm not sticking up for these crazy mysoginistic types. I'm just saying.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

Because it isn't.  The idea that we shouldn't let people into the country who don't share Western values isn't inherently racist.  It is anti-pluralist.

Of course, all homos must be purged, if society is going to be restored.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

What society existed without sodomy?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2009, 01:52:26 PM
What society existed without sodomy?
Sodomy and faggotry aren't the same thing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on July 25, 2009, 12:08:34 PM
Who are we to say that our tradition of not killing unfaithful ex-wives is superior?

An interesting point.  I'd like to subscribe to your news letter.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

What is it you want, Grallon ? Since you clearly hate the concept of multiculturalism..beautiful, pristine all white Quebec?

Of course, you'd still be an outcast, but at least you could confine yourself to complaining about white atrocities instead of colored ones. Right? RIGHT?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on July 25, 2009, 01:55:27 PM

I'm glad to see you approve.  After all sodomy, or pleasing a man while having him maintain his sense of masculinity, is an art form. ^_^

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

I don't understand how this story is about multiculturalism.  Immigrants broke a law (apparently) and will be punished for it.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on July 25, 2009, 04:50:32 PM
Quote from: Neil on July 25, 2009, 01:55:27 PM

I'm glad to see you approve.  After all sodomy, or pleasing a man while having him maintain his sense of masculinity, is an art form. ^_^
That's not what sodomy means.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

I assume you people now know the value of having Slargos here. Had he been here a thread on alternative cultures in the west would never have suffered a sodomy-hijack.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.