Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2009, 07:21:32 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 04:25:48 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 25, 2009, 04:05:34 AM
:lol: having a bad morning, Mart?

No, I find all the jokes and cheering over a brutal tragic death of a young kid, who was murdered only because he was different, distasteful and outrageous.

But was he really all that different, distasteful and outrageous?
That was some rather unfortunate punctuation on the part of Mr. Overcompensation, wasn't it?

And yes, the gay kid was distasteful.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 04:25:48 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 25, 2009, 04:05:34 AM
:lol: having a bad morning, Mart?

No, I find all the jokes and cheering over a brutal tragic death of a young kid, who was murdered only because he was different, distasteful and outrageous.
Well Siege and Roz only do it because they know it gets under your skin.  :(
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 02:49:23 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 24, 2009, 09:20:40 PM
This mean his talk show is finally cancelled?

Why don't you go back and make more Pacman pies, so your friends may laugh at you and maybe you end up realising how miserable your life is?

Besides, the real Larry King has been dead for years, as anybody who watched his show would realize.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 02:51:26 AM
Quote from: Jaron on July 24, 2009, 05:53:07 PM
The disturbing language in the article to me at least is that there is some kind of sinister agenda to "push" the gay lifestyle. So, my question is: If a teacher was providing this boy with things like heels and teaching him to put on make up (as has been alleged), should that teacher be punished? What do you all make of this?

Well, this is the good old "gay panic" defense, which is one of the ugliest blotches on American trial history.

I guess if a guy flirted with a girl and she didn't like his advances, she is free to shoot him in the head, too.

Well I now have a legal precedent that if someone starts yelling at you because you wouldn't open the door, then someone else comes in and says "I'll take care of this", it's okay to wave a samurai sword at them and threaten to shoot them.   :huh:

I've already drafted the Notice of Appeal... <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Faeelin

I guess if a guy flirted with a girl and she didn't like his advances, she is free to shoot him in the head, too.

TANSTAAFL!

Slargos

Quote from: Faeelin on July 25, 2009, 01:10:12 PM

TANSTAAFL!

HNEFATAFL!

Faeelin

Quote from: Slargos on July 26, 2009, 08:54:04 AM
Quote from: Faeelin on July 25, 2009, 01:10:12 PM

TANSTAAFL!

Eh, the king needs to be nerfed.
HNEFATAFL!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: PDH on July 24, 2009, 06:07:23 PM
I think that someday you will look back on this first teaching experience and realize that perhaps you made some errors.
:lmfao: Brilliant!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point