News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How to introduce yourself to strangers

Started by Monoriu, July 21, 2009, 11:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

QuoteHow to introduce yourself to strangers

Let's talk about Jesus. Have you heard the good news?

Have I got an Amway product for you!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

swallow

Quote"Hi, Mono, nice to meet you.  I'm [name].  Give me a call if you need anything. k?"

I was certain that I had not met her before.
She hadn't met you before. She was probably just one of the people running the course

Monoriu

It has been confirmed that she is who I think she is.  There is also a blank page in every single one of my appraisal reports for her to fill in  :ph34r:

Though I don't understand how they can evaluate someone they know so little about.  But that's the way it is.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2009, 07:56:00 PM
It has been confirmed that she is who I think she is.
Have you figured out the appropriate bribe?

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2009, 07:58:06 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2009, 07:56:00 PM
It has been confirmed that she is who I think she is.
Have you figured out the appropriate bribe?

I usually maintain a zero contact policy.  That hasn't worked out so far.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2009, 07:59:39 PM
I usually maintain a zero contact policy.  That hasn't worked out so far.
I recommend a lovely boxed MSG gift set.

Razgovory

Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2009, 02:44:40 AM

It was a message - I am watching you.  I hope she forgets about my existance and never, ever contacts me again.  Though I remember wishing for the same thing when her predecessor came.

I used to get this vibe from people.  It's perfectly normal.  Now I'm protected by not leaving the house.  Then they can never spy on me!  You should try it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017