And we're back!

Main Menu

Okay, I am never drinking Sprite again

Started by Fireblade, July 20, 2009, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on July 20, 2009, 10:54:37 PM
Quote from: Korea on July 20, 2009, 09:02:03 PM
Wow, that looked really messy. I think I'd rather have a gallon of semen dumped on me than a gallon of sprite.
Don't give Ide ideas.  It would take him 100 years of daily effort to produce a gallon of semen.

Well at least he would be doing something productive.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 11:53:23 AM
Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 09:45:16 PM
Wow, that looked really messy. I think I'd rather have a gallon of semen dumped on me than a gallon of sprite.

Don't lie.  You just want a gallon of sperm dumped on you.

Sperm is such a nasty word. :x

That reminds me.  I have stuff to tell you.  Be online more!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DontSayBanana

Executive summary for those too spooked to let curiosity make them watch the video before YouTube ditched it on a trademark infringement?
Experience bij!

Korea

Quote from: Neil on July 22, 2009, 12:01:38 PM
Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 11:53:01 AM
Don't give Ide ideas.  It would take him 100 years of daily effort to produce a gallon of semen.

Doubt it. I think he has hyperactive testicles.
Even so, a gallon is a monstrous amount.  You'd have to have one hell of a gangbang to get that amount in any reasonable amount of time, and I would imagine that you'd be pretty sore long before your target was reached.
Indeed, you are right.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: DGuller on July 22, 2009, 12:09:10 PM
Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 11:53:01 AM
Doubt it. I think he has hyperactive testicles.
Testicles don't produce semen, prostate does. :contract:

Close enough. It's all near the same area anyway. He has hyperactive male plumbing.

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2009, 04:29:02 PM

Well at least he would be doing something productive.

His Star Trek novella and cover art is productive!  :mad:

:P

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2009, 04:29:32 PM

God, I've only been online like everyday!

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 22, 2009, 04:30:18 PM
Executive summary for those too spooked to let curiosity make them watch the video before YouTube ditched it on a trademark infringement?

A lady giving a BJ to a dude. Chick keeps thinking about how much she wants a sprite. Guy spooges. Go to image of chick sucking on Sprite bottle and sprite bottle spooging sprite all over her.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 05:22:50 PM
A lady giving a BJ to a dude. Chick keeps thinking about how much she wants a sprite. Guy spooges. Go to image of chick sucking on Sprite bottle and sprite bottle spooging sprite all over her.

I see. Somehow, that seems kinda tame for all the fuss.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2009, 04:29:32 PM

God, I've only been online like everyday!

Then like send me messages or something.  I never see you online.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 22, 2009, 06:12:55 PM
Quote from: Korea on July 22, 2009, 05:22:50 PM

I see. Somehow, that seems kinda tame for all the fuss.

They're also completely naked (no parts shown) and interracial! :o

Korea