Just Tea
0 (0%)
Just Firewater
1 (2.5%)
Yuck
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 40

mongers

'Adult beverages' sounds like a unfunny British remake of 'Parks and Recreation'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

Quote from: Rex Francorum on July 31, 2021, 08:18:06 AM
As for alcohol, I don't like wine and booze. And I drink beer 2 or 3 times a year. For example, I drank alcohol for the first time in 2021 a few weeks ago.
Mono has stolen Rex's account! :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on August 03, 2021, 06:23:06 PM
'Adult beverages' sounds like a unfunny British remake of 'Parks and Recreation'

...if mongers were hired to name British remakes and required to drop acid.

Valmy

I don't drink coffee and tea. As for alcohol, I don't like wine and booze. And I drink beer 2 or 3 times a year. For example, I drank alcohol for the first time in 2021 a few weeks ago.

Would the Franks really make a non-wine drinker their King?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on August 03, 2021, 06:53:52 PM
As for alcohol, I don't like wine and booze. And I drink beer 2 or 3 times a year. For example, I drank alcohol for the first time in 2021 a few weeks ago.
Mono has stolen Rex's account! :P

No true Frenchman

Razgovory

I'm a bit surprised that I'm not the only teetotaler here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Gups

5 or 6 cups of tea a day. Coffee once or twice a week. Far too much wine and beer.

ulmont

Quote from: Razgovory on August 04, 2021, 08:00:09 PM
I'm a bit surprised that I'm not the only teetotaler here.

Eventually everyone stops drinking alcohol (admittedly, some not until just before their death).  Languish is generally of an age now that several of us have had to confront either health issues or alcohol management issues by this point, so it's not too surprising that there's more than one teetotaler.

crazy canuck

I definitely drink a lot less than when I was younger.  But give up the pleasure of a great wine or stout - nope.

The Brain

I've always been a moderate drinker.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on August 03, 2021, 07:26:31 PM
I don't drink coffee and tea. As for alcohol, I don't like wine and booze. And I drink beer 2 or 3 times a year. For example, I drank alcohol for the first time in 2021 a few weeks ago.

Non. Buveur d'eau is an insult over here.  :P

cf. what I read on a Chinon rouge bottle once :

Le vin c'est la France, l'eau c'est la souffrance.

Valmy

I enjoy drinking alcohol but I am really relieved there is no longer a social expectation to at least get buzzed at every party. I usually just want one drink.

Getting old is nice in some ways.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Rex Francorum

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on August 05, 2021, 11:13:04 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 03, 2021, 07:26:31 PM

Non. Buveur d'eau is an insult over here.  :P

cf. what I read on a Chinon rouge bottle once :

Le vin c'est la France, l'eau c'est la souffrance.

My nickname does not serve me well   :D
But I am no Frenchie...but Québeci  :P
To rent