Just Tea
0 (0%)
Just Firewater
1 (2.5%)
Yuck
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

I enjoy all adult fluids.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Coffee and tea are adult beverages?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Maladict on July 30, 2021, 12:06:06 PM

I would say they used to be thought as such.

I think youth/teenagers commonly drinking coffee is a relatively recent phenomenon (last 20-30 years).

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Tea and alcohol.
I absolutely hate coffee. Even the smell of it.
It brings back memory's of teachers coffee breath.
The unexpected coffee sweet hidden amongst the good flavours.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

I drink tea every morning and often espresso in the afternoons, and alcohol a few times a week (mostly wine these days).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Maladict

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 30, 2021, 12:17:43 PM
Quote from: Maladict on July 30, 2021, 12:06:06 PM

I would say they used to be thought as such.

I think youth/teenagers commonly drinking coffee is a relatively recent phenomenon (last 20-30 years).

Well coffee maybe, I probably didn't start until I was 15 or 16. But tea was always ready when I came home from school. My 3 year old niece drinks it.

Maladict

But to answer the question, I enjoy coffee too much, and I'll settle for tea occasionally. No alcohol.

Tonitrus

I used to hate hot drinks...but they have definitely grown on me.

I drink coffee pretty much every day (diluted with some kind of milk is obligatory), tea on occasion, and alcohol rarely.

In fact, I think the last time I drank booze was nearly two years ago (when pub crawling with Meri and RH).

HisMajestyBOB

Coffee, coffee, alcohol, and tea, in that order.
I use a French press and order the 2 pound bags from Manatee coffee and Ravens Brew Coffee. I probably drink too much, but I really like the taste.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 30, 2021, 12:56:08 PM
In fact, I think the last time I drank booze was nearly two years ago (when pub crawling with Meri and RH).

Google timeline suggets my last Languish drinks were the 30th of December 2019.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi